More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rickybobby69 rickybobby69

Where do you want to go first?

Fuck school, stay home

Screw school! You'd much rather sleep in today. Your older sister Chelsea wakes you up at 9. Chelsea is 21, and taking online classes from home. She is blonde, has a solid C cup, and a nicely toned ass, that you love to fuck from time to time.

"Dude! Why are you still here?" She asks you.

"Didn't feel like going to school," is your simple reply.

"Do you feel like fucking me? I'm a little horny right now."

"Yeah, sure, but let me wake up first."

"Alright, I'll be downstairs wating when you're ready." You get out of bed and brush your teeth. When you head downstairs, Chelsea is waiting for you on the couch, in a small baby blue bra and panties. "Thought you might want to take these off."

"Hell yes," you say pulling her in for a deep kiss. You tear off her bra and gently knead her lovely tits while you make out with her.

"I want you eat me," she tells you. Happy to oblige, you remove her panties. You lay down on your back on the couch and she sits her beautiful pussy on your face. You suck on her glorious mounds, and twirl her clit with your tongue. Your sister moans above.

"YES!! YES BROTHER! AH EAT ME! AH EAT ME! YES! AH EAT MY JUICY PUSSY! YOU LOVE EATING MY JUICY PUSSY! AH! EAT YOUR SISTER'S JUICY PUSSY! YES!

She throws her head back in ecstacy and continues to moan as you eat her snatch. Then, while you are sucking her pussy, you feel a warm, wet sensation from your hard dick. You briefly pause to look and find your mom, Reyna, sucking your cock. Your mom is a super slut, as she calls herself. She loves dick, and has no problem getting it. She may be 40, but her gorgeous DD tits and perfect body haven't changed in 20 years. She fucks your neighbors, the mailman, your teachers at school, your grandparents. Anywhere there's a hard cock, there's your mom, her wet pussy ready to be fucked.

You also notice that your sister's moans have stopped, and you can see that she has your dad's cock in her mouth. Your dad, Kevin, is the coolest guy you know. He's friends with everyone, and his connections can get you anywhere almost for free. It doesn't hurt that he has an amazing cock to pleasure your mom and two sisters. Chelsea can't speak with her mouth full of your dad's penis, but her eyes tell you to keep going with her vagina. You return to her amazing pussy and continue to suck. It's harder now, with your mom sucking your dick, and you have to take breaths from time to time.

Then, your dad's phone goes off. He pulls out of Chelsea, who gets off of you, and just like that, the moment is ruined.

"Hello?" Your dad says into the phone. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Ok. Uh-huh. Ok, bye." He turns to Chelsea. "Sorry sweetie, gotta head in to work. We'll finish this when I get home ok?"

"Sure," Chelsea mumbles, but she's clearly not happy. Your dad leaves the room to head out.

"Well," your mom says, "Why don't we continue this in my bedroom, honey?"

"Or," says Chelsea, "you could finish what we started in my bedroom."

Well? Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)