More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rickybobby69 rickybobby69

Where do you want to go first?

Fuck school, go to the beach

To hell with school, let's make this a fucking day to remember! You decide to head out to the beach to catch some bitches. You are in Miami, after all. The beach is one of the most popular places for people to fuck. In the water, on the sand, all encouraged. There was even a cetain point in the sand up to the water where clothing was not allowed. You shed your clothing and head out. Your dick gets hard quickly, seeing all the sexual mayhem going on at the beach. You find a girl laying on a beach chair who seems to be enjoying her music in her earbuds. You best judgement says her boobs are a B cup but nice and perky.

"Excuse me?" You ask her. She pulls down her shades, and pauses her music. "I was wondering if you'd like to fuck," you say, knowing she can't really refuse.

"Do what you want, I'd prefer not to move." Fine with this, you mount the beach chair and wiggle your dick into her pussy. Once in, the woman shrugs and puts her earbuds back in and closes her eyes. A little upset that she won't give you any attention while you fuck her, you start thrusting as hard and deep as you can into her. The woman gasps in surprise and tries to sit up, ultimately failing to do so. You pound her mercilessly, and she moans loudly. Much happier to be recognized, you settle into a rhythmic thumping of your dick smashing her vagina. You feel close to cumming, but the woman stops you.

"Ok, I'm sorry for ignoring your earlier, but could you please cum in my ass? It's much more enjoyable."

Indifferent, you pull out and allow her to roll over onto her stomach and present her ass to you. It's an outstanding ass, round and long. You grin and shove your meat down it. The woman seems much more familiar with this type of fucking, and her moans are quieter and more for your pleasure than her 'pain'. Her ass is easily the best you've fucked in your life. Most girls' asses are tight, you've never experinced a looser ass before, but this girl clearly has a lot of anal sex and her ass is loose, and it's like nothing you've ever experienced before. Most asses are so tight you can't stick your dick in all the way to the balls, but this girl's ass lets you in all the way and it is the best anal sex you've ever had. You hardly last a minute in her ass, and you cum quickly. The girl smiles and sits up.

"Hey, that's longer than most guys last in my ass," she says. She gets up picks up her chair and walks off. You stare at the gorgeous jiggling ass you just fucked as she walks away. You shake your head in disbelief at what just happened, and you decide to head to the store.

What goes down at the store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)