More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thehuntsman-king thehuntsman-king

What is Taylor going to do tonight?

Fuck herself silly

Taylor decided she wasn't really up for making plans - going out, or making an elaborate meal, or starting a book. Instead, she went to her bedside table, which had only one purpose: sex toys. She popped open the drawers and looked over her options.

Over the course of her short adulthood, Taylor had spent a lot of money on a lot of toys. She had just about everything she could want. And she decided that, tonight, she was going to go all out.

She started with a pair of nipple clamps, which she applied with a gasp. Then, she took out her favorite small buttplug, lubed it up, and got on her hands and knees to work it slowly into her ass. Once it was in, she put on an O-ring gag, which her mouth to stay open in blowjob position.

Then, she took a towel and a pair of her dildos, one with a suction cup, and went to the wall. She knelt there with her towel under her, stuck her suction dildo to the wall a foot and a half above the floor, and rested on one hand while she started rubbing her other dildo against her already-soaked pussy with the other.

As she began to work the dildo into her pussy, she leaned forward and started to blow the suction dildo. She moved deeper and deeper onto it, the O-ring helping keep her mouth wide enough for it. With the other dildo now in her cunt, all her holes were filled.

Which Taylor fucking loved. She fucked herself there against the wall, forcing the suction dildo down her throat, drool dripping from her -open mouth. She fucked her cunt as fast as her hand could move, relishing the feeling of her plug shifting in her ass with each thrust.

Her movements got more frantic as she got more turned on, and she got messier and messier. Her mouth and pussy both dripped, her nipples burned, and Taylor felt an orgasm coming on.

She came without slowing down. She wondered if her muffled scream around the dildo in her mouth could be heard in the next apartment, but she kept going. She fucked her pussy harder, feeling another orgasm coming shortly behind, and let it rise. She shook as she came again.

She wasn't quite done. She pulled the dildo out, dropped it on the towel, and hooked to fingers into her pussy, and pressed her fingertips against her g-spot. With consistent pressure there, she finger-fucked herself with abandon, red-faced and for one last mind-blowing orgasm.

When it came, she pressed her nose against the wall, dildo fully down her throat, and her pussy gushed. She felt liquid spurting against her calves and running down her thighs, soaking the towel below her.

Once it subsided, Taylor pulled back off the dildo and sat panting on her wet towel. She was exhausted, practically drunk from her orgasms, and basically ready for bed. She'd throw something in the microwave for dinner, clean up her mess, and settle in for some TV then call it an early night.

The next day...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)