More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Myocastor_Coypus Myocastor_Coypus

Where to, Guv'nor?

Fuck her

I took a shot at her, "You don't need me to tell you that I'm hard, do you? Or is your mouth devoid of sensory nerves? Maybe you need to reboot your brain so everything's plugged-in." and immediately regretted it. I wondered what she would do to me, just kill me, or given she currently had an advantage, bite my dick off.

It wasn't exactly out of character for me to do this. Carmencita's tease had drawn my ire. It wasn't the first time I was irate in her presence. During the long period where I yearned for her affections yet had not dared speak my feelings to her, I experienced a lot of emotional turmoil which often manifested as mood swings. In my worst moments, I would lash out at her. She never overtly struck me down, but it was punishment enough to watch her slowly mellow our friendship.

Carmen's present response was way out of character. With a sly grin she got up off the floor, saying "You know what does have sensory nerves, Frank? My wet pussy. She's got a fuck-ton of them, and they're all so well wired I'm giddy. I need your cock to take me so I can find balance. Do you think you can handle my pussy, Frank?"

In the corner of my eye I saw that our physics professor had arrived and was coming down the corridor. It was a narrow passage, so that two people stood facing each other occupied a lot of the available space. Since Carmen had returned fire, I did what I thought would be consistent with my aggressive new persona. I grabbed her and swung us both round so I could push her against the wall, one hand going to her neck and the other to guide my cock between her thighs. My back turned, I heard the professor go past, not saying a word, not giving the slightest indication of having noticed, nor being remotely bothered by two of his students about to have sex mere minutes before class, and right next to the door. I felt, rather than heard the rest of our classmates filing after him in tow. In fact, as I prepared to make my entrance, someone smacked my butt, and then giggled. I knew it was some girl but couldn’t tell which from the voice. I didn’t care too much either.

Carmencita was like putty in my hands, flesh soft, and just malleable enough to melt in my palms wherever I touched. I stared up at her and saw her yearning. It drove away part of my fear, and strengthened my lust. I thrust myself into her, and pulled her body against mine. She went to wrap her arms around me and I let her. Even through clothes, her embrace gave me goose bumps. The wet warmth of her pussy around my cock disrupted my breathing, and soon I was grunting with each plunge.

“Of course I can handle you, Carmencita,” I said, hoarse, “now we’re going to see if you can handle me.” That seemed to do it for her. She rolled her eyes up and moaned to the heavens. I varied my rhythm, taking care not to come, slow when I was close, faster when I numbed. As I concentrated on controlling and dumbing down my pleasure, I started to think.

I had all the cards in this moment. In simply trying to escape Carmen’s wrath by playing the part she wanted me to, I had found some indication as to the rules, or the range of actions that were considered normal in this new order. Display of erogenous zones was apparently standard practice for women. Sex in public, to the potential detriment of prior engagements was ignored or approved of. I was still not sure about the degree of sexual availability of women at large. Was a girl supposed to accept any and all advances, or did she stick to partners she knew and trusted, as she would have previously?

As I fucked Carmen senseless, I became aware of an urge to kiss her, to lock lips with her and do to her as she did to me mere minutes ago. I craved the rush it had given me. At first I fought it to make it seem as though I was depriving her, controlling her ecstasy, returning her tease. But then the want faded and I began to see it for what it really was. The kiss had overridden my inhibitions and my rational fear. It had overtaken my will and supplanted blind lust in its place, bolstered by the waking of my old love forlorn. Though I had little prior experience, I knew snogging wasn’t supposed to do that. The implications made it that much easier to hold back. As Carmen stared at me wanting, instead of displaying my horrified disgust, I simply pushed her chin up and ever so slightly increased the pressure of her throat.

I was hell-bent on returning what had been given me, and then some. I would relieve myself, of course. I needed to, not so much to satisfy my lust, but to regain assurance that I could preserve my rational sanity. I was free of the kiss for now, but there was still my own arousal to deal with. I knew as soon as I had come it would be a lot easier to keep the driver’s seat, not get caught out. Exactly why I had to ferociously guard my mind I wasn’t sure. I just had an intuition that if I gave in there was no coming back.

I dragged Carmencita to the edge, and kept her there. I actively fought her as she tried to me to hump, bucking her hips, gripping my buttocks, moaning in staccato with every breath. As I slid in and out of her I thumbed her clit, never working it long enough that she came, and never leaving it long enough that she fell. At last I accelerated again, pushing toward my own breaking point. I gave her pussy less and less downtime from my fingers. Then we both came.

A fog slowly lifted. I was somewhere warm and soft. I don’t know how long we stood in each other’s arms. I was limp when I came to, but I could still feel Carmen’s wetness around me. She held me close to her with my head on her shoulder. I no longer gripped her neck and absently had wrapped my arms around her waist. Even as my awareness was returning I opted to linger in the daze a little.

Finally Carmen broke our embrace. She wiped herself clean with a disposable handkerchief, and handed me one to do the same. I found it to be much needed: my penis was almost white with my cum and her juice.

“We’re late.” said Carmencita, picking up her bag, taking out her pencil case even as she approached the classroom door. She stopped while reaching for the handle, and turned to me as I closed up my pants and grabbed my bag. For a moment it looked as though she might wait for me, but before I could move to follow she opted not to, and was through the door in a flash. She didn’t bother pulling it shut behind her, and so it swung to on its own as fast as the closer allowed.

I already had food for thought: whatever became of the social norms I knew, how much their subversion affected my relationship with Carmen, and the suspicious power of the kiss, but here I was taken aback. Until now, as I fumbled blind and terrified, Carmen had taken everything I threw her way in stride. She had me pegged as a sneaky bugger the moment she thought I might be impotent. She had responded more or less in kind when I attacked her. She had happily submitted to me when I took charge. But she hesitated to leave me behind. For a split second she wasn’t sure what to do. I thought that was significant.

Where to, Guv'nor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)