More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

Fuck her now or make her earn it?

Fuck her and knock her up!

"Let the fun begin!" John said once they're in the bedroom. After he locked the door, he throws the horny actress on to the bed and tear her bra off and rip her sweatpants apart. After that, he removd all of his clothing and jump on to her body, slamming his hot rod into her pussy.

"OH MY!" Elisabeth screamed after John's big shaft has been slammed into her pussy. And then, he kisses her furiously and even exchanging each other's tougues while his right hand is playing with her left breast. As he's kissing and playing with her left breast, he's slowly pushing his hot rod in and out of her.

As time passed by, he increased the speed as he's pumping her pussy harder and faster. By now, he has already stopped kissing her and paid all of his attention to slamming his big shaft into her pussy and playing with both of her large breasts.

Eventually, both of them reach the very important and decisive moment! It is the moment that is most likely going to change the course of their lives forever because there will be no turning back if one of the turns has been made! They're reaching their climaxes!

"Oh! Oh! Oh my! I think... I think I'm about to-" Elisabeth said but John cuts it.

"Me too! Ms. Olsen!" John said as he's ramming his cannon into her as hardest and fastest as he could possibly do. And then, the moments arrived and without warning, John unleashed all of his semen inside of Elisabeth Olsen, thus impregnating her!

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Both John and Elisabeth screamed out very loud as he's impregnating her with his sperms! Inside of Elisabeth Olsen's womb, hundreds and thousands of sperms are storming two of her eggs. Eventually, two of them made it inside the eggs and begin the fertilization processes. Now, Elisabeth Olsen is having two new lives within her womb. Two little lives she made with a stranger named John Doe.

Did John take the responsibility?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)