More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by rnbqkbnrp rnbqkbnrp

What do you do?

Fuck The Cheerleaders

At the beginning of the day, the cheerleaders, the hottest girls in school, go to the locker room to change. You enter the girls' locker room and see 15 naked, sexy cheerleaders. You undress and tell them to play with themselves. Some of them 69 each other, licking their virgin slits and moaning loudly. Other kiss and rub their cunts together, small squeals coming from their lips. Some fuck other schoolgirls' pussies with their fingers, making slapping sounds. They all cum at once, squeezing their sexy legs together and screaming in pleasure with sex juices flowing out of their vaginas. You sit down and tell them to ride you one by one. The first cute, young cheerleader lowers her pussy on to your cock. You break through her virginity making her squeal and she starts bouncing. You grab her tits. Her dripping sex squeezes your dick and you cum deep in her womb. She stands up and you fuck the rest one by one, squeezing their breasts, breaking their virginity, and cumming into their fertile young wombs. After you are done, the teens have your cum and their love juices dripping down their legs. You tell them to finish changing and ignore the mess on their legs. You also tell them to let anyone fuck them whenever and whereever they ask and to wear slutty clothes to show their tits and vaginas to everyone.

You wonder whether you should follow these sexy, now-slutty girls and see what happens to them, or fuck more cute tight schoolgirls and fill them with cum.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)