More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lordofmind Lordofmind

Where he makes those tests?

Fuck School, his perfect Fuck Toy lives next door.

Jack got off the bus and looked at the campus ground, there were tons of people to test his power on, cute girls, people he hated, and even his biggest crush but, when he thought about the sight of Miss Galant, naked, on all four in her front lawn, his mind flew to another Galant he would definitely love to play with. Melly was the daughter of Sarah Galant and she was the perfect little 18teen babe.

Jack wanted her so much. Jack had always been an Ass loving guy and Melly had the kind of body and ass you would die for...

His mind was set, he walked back to the other side of the street and jumped into the bus leading back the way he came. During the trip, he tested his mind power on a few people. Just making them do little things. Made a jock guy act like a chicken for a minute and a cute young woman in the seat in front of him spread her leg and show him her underwear under her skirt.

Jack got out of the autobus to the sight of Sarah Galant still walking naked like a dog in front of her house. Jack passed next to her, mentally commanding her to start barking like a dog too.

He went inside. Walking the main hallway, he came upon a large arch opening that was leading to the living room. Mister Galant, a heavy burly man that probably use to be a quarterback in high school but now sported a beer belly was watching the sports news, sitting in his lazy boy. When he saw the young man pass in the archway he turned his head.

"What are you doing in my house young man", asked the man, getting up and walking to him with an angry look.

"Mister Galant, I came here to make you an offer won't be able to refuse?", said Jack

"And what is this"

"I came to buy that perfect cum dumpster you harbor in this house from you", replied Jack smiling.

" Perfect Cum Dumpster?", wondered Pat Galant with a puzzled look.

"Melly", explained Jack without more info.

"My Daughter? what are you talking about", he asked without becoming angry that Jack was naming his girl a cum dumpster.

"Yes, Melly is probably the finest cum dumpster in the city but, she is wasted in this house, I'm guessing you're not using her for what she was born for"

"And what is that?", asked the man stupidly

"Well, to be used to store, sport, or dispose of excesses of sperms, I think I can use her for that purpose just right, and since I live next door, she could still come around to visit from time to time. Wouldn't it be better that I claim her before someone else do... It's just a matter of time", explained Jack.

" You are right on that... I guess you can have her...", answered Mister Galant still at a loss.

"Where is she, let's go find her and check the goods", offered Jack.

"She's by the pool in the back, follow me" replied the man.

Jack was laughing inside at how easy it was. This man was accepting to sell him his daughter for the purpose of being his cum dump.

They got outside the back and there she was standing by the side of the pool, apparently just about to go into it. She looked behind her at them getting out. Jack's eyes fixed themself on her butt, so hot in her bikini bottom.

"Hey, Dad... Jack?", she said when she saw them getting out.

"Here she is Jack, what do you think of her", asked Pat Galant not answering her daughter.

"She's gonna be perfect" answered Jack getting closer to the girl with the dad and eying her all.

"What is he doing here Dad?" asked the girl while looking at them getting annoyed.

"Jack is here to buy you as his cum dumpster", answered the father matter of factly.

"His WHAT!", exclaimed the girl.

"Here is 20$ for her", said Jack giving Mister Galant a bill.

"That's not much...", said the man.

"I'm buying a dumpster mister, not a doctor one! And remember, she's just next door, you'll still be able to see her.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!", screamed the young girl

But, her dad took the bill and said "Deal"

"Shut the fuck up ", said Jack to the girl whose mouth shut up as soon as he said it. "First, get naked and get down on your knees."

Melly did as she bid, her eyes were filled with fear now, she was looking at her dad trying to get him to react

"You know mister Galant, I'll give you 10 more bucks if you have some sex toys and a leash you use on the annoying dog your wife owns", declared Jack.

"Sure, give me a minute or two", he replied and went inside. Jack followed him with Melly walking naked on all four behind him, silent. She was breathtaking in her nakedness. He had made a good bargain.

Her father came back with a chain leash and a cute pink dog neckless, and a box of sex toys. Minutes later, Melly was ball gagged, leashed, and had a golf ball size buttplug in her anus.

" Do you want to use her one last time Mister Galant before we go?", asked Jack

"Use her?"

"Yeah, I mean Jack off and cum on her face. Don't tell me you never used that cum dumpster before? What a waste!", laugh Jack

Pat Galant looked at his sweet girl, naked, gagged, plugged, and leashed. With a simple push from Jack, he was naked waist down, and fapping in front of his daughter's face. Melly's eyes were crying but that didn't stop her father from paster her face with his jizz a few minutes later.

"Well, time for me to go home and fuck the shit out of my new butthole", declared Jack.

"Have fun lad... I still think I should have probably discussed this sale with my wife", replied the man.

"Oh, don't bother, she's naked on all four in the front lawn, barking like a dog. In fact, why don't you go fuck her ass? When you are done, have a nice supper discussion on how great it is that your daughter find her true place in life." he told him.

He went into his home, followed by his new toy while Pat Galant was getting behind his wife and started fucking her ass in the middle of the front lawn.

How does he use Melly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)