More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lordofmind Lordofmind

Where he makes those tests?

Fuck School, he goes to his crush's house

Jack decided he wouldn't go to class today. He wanted to test these new ability he just found about and no one was better to test them with than the girl of his dream.

He spotted one of her friends on the campus lawn and walked to her. She was dress in skimpy sport garbs and Jack thought she was prime to be fucked, leaning on a tree, checking at her phone. When he came close she sheltered her phone in the back of her shorts and looked at him.

"What do you want dweeb?", she asked him with a sneer.

"Jannys isn't it?", asked Jack

"Yeah...", the girl answered looking annoyed and ready to leave.

"Is Maeve around today?", he demanded wishing for her to answer the truth.

"Nah, She has no class today so she stayed at home to sunbath around her pool", told the little slut.

Jack asked for her address and Jannys gave him. He was haft tempted to fuck the little bitch in the middle of the lawn but decide his crush would be his first... Jannys would get it another day. But he could still test his power a bit for her, to make sure it was working fine with anyone.

Jannys will admit to me she can't stay and chat cause she has to go to the men toilet room to sit between two urinals and serve as a piss dump for the next 3 hours to anyone willing to use her. After that, she will not wash for a week. She will grovel in her reeking scent of piss and will orgasm any time someone tells her she reeks

"Sorry dweeb but I need to go to the men washroom and sit between two urinals so that I can be used as one, so fuck off" blurted out the girl with a mean tone.

Jack was sure of his power now

"Wait, I would like to use you like one first," said Jack.

Jannys looked annoyed but, she dropped to her knees in the grass while the boy got his dick out. He then proceeded to piss all over her face, head, and body of a good minute. No one around seemed to care.

Jack left Jannys to her new purpose and took back the bus to go to Maeve's house. 30 minutes later, he was in front of it. He wished himself in and the doorknob opened to his hand. Through the patio door, he spotted the object of his heart's desire... and dick's desire in the pool on an inflatable chair, with he puppy dog on her.

Jack went upstairs and found Maeve's room. It was a mess like most young girl's room, with clothes lying everywhere. Looking in the drawers, he finally found her toys. A vibrator, a quite big dildo, and to his surprise, a relatively big buttplug. He picked them all and put them in his pants pocket. He looked out by the window and saw that his target was now lying on the poolside lawn, sunbathing and maybe, sleeping on a blanket.

It was time to make his move...

Jack got down outside and approached the sleeping girl.

Maeve and her dog will not wake up until I call her name

Jack dropped his pants and started to jerk off. Soon he was rubbing his dick all over her face. The feeling of her smooth skin on his dick and the sight of finally having his cock near her face quickly made him cum. He shot his jizz on the side of her face. She was so cute sleeping with his sperm leaking on her cheek. He took a picture and started to wonder what he would do next because he was far from done.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)