More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Littleprincespanties1 Littleprincespanties1

Charlotte gets even more humiliated

From queen to little princess

Later that night Dana brook is in the ring waiting for her match with Charlotte. The queen’s music hits and Charlotte is making her way down the crowd is laughing and chanting Mommy’s princess Dana can’t help but laugh. As the match starts Liv’s music hits makeing Charlotte stop and look at the entrance but nothing then out off no where Liv comes behind Charlotte pulling her trunks down yet again exposing her princess panties. Charlotte starts to squeal but before she can escape Dana grabs her pinning her down .

Dana stop let me go Charlotte begs. Dana looks at sobbing queen and smiles not a chance after every thing you have done to me this is pay back as Dana tears the top off Charlotte exposing her pink bra .

Liv looks at Dana and with a smile “Dana I think the little princess needs a spanking “ soon both liv and Dana are spanking Charlotte as hard as they can. Charlotte is screaming and crying as the crowd laughing and chanting after 15 minute’s Charlotte is bawling her eyes out “Nooo stop stop it hurts my bottom is burning ow oww owww stop MOMMY MOMMY “Charlotte screaming.

Hearing this both Liv and Dana stop Charlotte gets on her knees rubbing her sore bottom sobbing then a loud hissing can be heard as Charlotte let’s out a scream her panties getting soaked. Liv and Dana can’t believe it Charlotte is wetting her selif. Liv then grabs a mic Little princess me and you next week for the title and since it looks like you need diapers let’s make it a cry baby match.

The cry baby match who wins

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)