More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 47 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Does Becca like my gift?

From dinner to dessert

I have just bought a locket for my lesbian girlfriend's birthday. I was encouraged that her best friend Madison thought I made a good choice, but unfortunately her opinion is not the one that counts. I need my sweetie to like it. If she didn't like it, she might get disappointed in me and I just couldn't bear disappointing my Muffin. I know that she is not a superficial person, but there is doubt. My friend and I find a gift wrapping store where we have our presents gift wrap. I put the photo that I have just taken of myself into the locket and I hand it over. While the worker is being wrapped, I see a roll of pink ribbon and I get a kinky idea for another present I can give my sweetie so I buy the ribbon too. On the way back to the college, Madison gives me a curious look.

"Why did you buy all of that extra ribbon?" Madison pressed.

"Let's just say that I thought up an idea of some fun Becca and I could have after her birthday dinner," I hinted.

"Something kinky?" Madison teased.

"I don't think kinky is the right word for it," I replied while blushing profusely.

"Oh, I get it!" Madison squealed with wide eyes. "You are going to tie the ribbon around yourself so you will be a birthday present for Becca."

"You hit the nail on the head," I complimented my friend. "I am going to need your help to pull this off."

"How so?" Madison wondered while keeping her focus on the road.

"I'm going to need you to come up with an excuse for Becca to stay in the car while I go up to my room and fix the bow," I ordered.

"I have a better idea," Madison suggested. "Leave the ribbon with a friend before we leave for dinner. Once you let Becca into your room, say you have to go to the bathroom, but you instead go to the friend and have that person tie the bow for you."

"That is a good plan, but I would be much too embarrassed to have anyone other than Abbie do this," I reason. "What if she isn't available?"

"If that happens, then you can just call me so we can think of something else," Madison offers.

"Okay, I like your plan," I agree as Madison arrives to drop me off by my dorm.

As I enter the dorm with my purchases, I briefly look at schedule and wonder what the rest of my friends will get Becca for her birthday. I know that Chris got her a teddy bear since Madison told me. I know that I have more important things to consider than the schedule of birthday presents that I wrote up. I look around the lounge and I only see Chris and Zack working on homework assignments. Since I don't see Abbie, I head up to her room and knock on her door. She opens the door, but I see Tyler is in her room as well watching television.

"Oh, T-tyler!" I stutter while blushing. "You're here too?"

"Hi, Portia," Tyler greets while waving his right hand.

"Did you need me for something?" Abbie wondered.

"Could you come into my room for a minute for a little bit of girl talk?" I ponder while backing out of Abbie's room and into a situation that was a little less humiliating.

"Sure," my frizzy haired friend said while following me to my room while I unlocked my door.

"I'm not interrupting, am I?" I hopefully asked while stepping into my room and holding the door open for my gal pal.

"Nah, we were just watching television," Abbie assured me with a wave of my right hand. "You might like to know that I will be giving Becca some perfume tomorrow."

"That's nice," I stated.

"What can I do for you?" Abbie implored.

"Um... well..." I out while blushing again.

"You know that you can ask me anything," Abbie promised to calm me down while touching my right arm.

"First of all, are you busy Saturday night?" I ask.

"No, why?" Abbie probed with a devilish smile. Abbie is a great friend, but she can be a little bit of a tease sometimes.

"Saturday night, Madison and I will be taking Becca out to dinner to celebrate her birthday, and I want you to tie this around me when I get back," I explained to Abbie while handing her the ribbon from my sack.

"So you are going to offer yourself to your girlfriend as a birthday present," Abbie teases me.

"You got it," I give in with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I like it!" Abbie accepted while clapping her hands together.

After I made arrangements for Becca's final birthday present, I concentrated all my energy on the coming Saturday. It was really all I cared about. Would my girlfriend like my birthday present? Would I make the one that I cared about most happy on her special day? Would the late night rendezvous I was planning fulfill both of our expectations? I even had a kinky surprise that I hid inside my dresser drawer just one hour ago. I knew that I would find out the answers to all of my questions since it was now Saturday night and zero hour was fast approaching. I stripped down to my underwear and put on dark hose. I put on some deodorant under my arms. I put on my most special blue dress and shiny blue shoes. I put on some of Muffin's favorite cherry lipstick. I sat on the bed and wrapped my arms around my bear pal Ernie to ease my nervousness. Twenty minutes later, I jump in shock because of a knock on my door.

"This is it, Ernie," I mutter while putting Becca's gift wrapped present in my hip pocket. I then open my door to find Madison and my best girl standing there. I automatically reach out and wrap my sweetie in a warm hug. I take a moment to notice her stunning long red dress.

"Happy birthday, Muffin!" I speak in almost a whisper.

"It is now that I'm with you, Cinnamon," Becca replied.

"You look nice," I complimented my darling.

"So do you," my sweetie acknowledged back to cause Madison to cough to remind us that she was there.

"Oh, hello, Madison!" I quickly speak while blushing.

"Are you two ready to go eat or would you like to be alone?" Madison joked with a smile.

Becca drove us out to Sirloin Stockade to eat. It was not as formal as I expected but it would have to do. My main concern was that we would not be able to dance. I knew that I would have to modify my final plans a little to take care of it. When we got there, Madison grabbed her gift wrapped package. Madison and I paid for the meals since it was Becca's birthday. I just ate a salad since I was nervous. Madison had lasagna and a piece of chocolate cake. Becca had baked fish and a piece of cherry pie. When the meal was over, I knew it was time to give presents to the guest of honor. Madison gave Becca a scrapbook that had pictures of all the important activities that the sorority had done over the year and got a hug for it. My angel looked expectantly at me.

"Do you have a present for me, Cinnamon?" Becca asked causing me to wordlessly hand her a small box. She unwrapped it to find the locket. She opened the locket to find a picture of me blowing a kiss at her. At first she doesn't say anything, but then she starts crying.

"Are you okay?" I ask while standing up.

"It's beautiful!" Becca squeals while hugging me. "I love it and I love you!"

"I'm glad you like it," I spoke softly.

"Put it on me?" my darling requested.

I put the locket on carefully so I wouldn't scratch her neck. I then lightly kiss the clasp to send a shiver down her spine. The three of us spent some quality time talking with each other. I talked about the book I was writing and my two friends talked about their future plans. Soon it was time to go back to my house. Madison was driving with me sitting in the back seat and holding hands with my Muffin. My heart sped up a little when my dorm approached.

"Why don't you come up to my room?" I asked my girlfriend. "There is a present I left in my room."

"Okay," Becca agreed while climbing out of the car with me. "Don't wait up Madison!"

"I won't, birthday girl!" Madison replied while driving off.

My special girl walked with me up to my room with my heart beating fast and my face bright red. I was even starting to get a little wet. We entered my room together and I started Celine Dion's "If You Asked Me To". I then held out my hand to my girlfriend.

"May I have this dance?" I asked.

We just gently swayed together to the music. No one said anything because no words were needed. When the song was over, I turned off the stereo and exhaled out all my nervousness.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I announced while walking to the door.

"Hurry back, Sweetie Pie!" Becca insisted.

"You got it, Love!" while leaving my room.

Of course, I did not go to the bathroom. I went to Abbie's room and knocked on the door which caused her to open it.

"It's time," I greeted causing my friend to smile and beckon me into her room.

"Did Becca like the present you got her?" my curious friend probed.

"She liked the locket so much she cried," I revealed.

"That's wonderful!" Abbie cheered.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but I am kind of in a hurry," I pestered.

Abbie unrolled a planned length of ribbon from the spool and then cut it free with some scissors. She wrapped it around me with a devious grin and then tied the ribbon in a pretty bow. I know that it is time for the main event.

"Gooood luuuuck!" Abbie sang out while patting my back.

I quickly returned to my room and opened the door with my heart beating in my ears. Becca got a wolfish grin when she saw me wrapped like a present.

"Happy birthday, Muffin!" I exclaimed.

Becca kissed me so hard that I was lightly slammed against the wall. I could feel my body temperature rise to dangerously high levels. Soon my lover's tongue entered my mouth which caused my whole body to turn to jelly so much that I couldn't hold myself up.

"Uuuuunnnnggghhhh!" I moan out while sliding down to the floor which caused my Muffin to slide with me.

The kisses went up to a ravenous level. Becca nibbled my left ear while playing my breasts.

"Don't stop! Oh, please don't stop!" I ordered as if my life depended on it.

"I think that we'll be more comfortable in bed," Muffin reason while letting me up.

"Why don't you unwrap your present?" I insisted which caused my sweetie to push me onto the bed.

Becca unwrapped the bow and tossed it. She quickly took off my shoes to send them rolling halfway across the floor. She peeled me out of my dress and got rid of it. She slowly took off my hose to tease me. She continued to tease me while taking off the rest of my underwear. As soon as I was naked, my girlfriends teasing sent me into crazy mode. I wanted to get my Muffin out of her wrapper as fast as I could. I tried to undress my sweetie without ripping anything but I accidentally put a small tear in her dress.

"Sorry about the dress," I apologized once my hot flame was naked.

"It's okay," Becca answered in a cheery tone. "Madison knows how to sew."

I wondered what my lover was going to do next when she grabbed my right wrist and pulled me over her right knee. I guess turn about is fair play. I did spank Becca on our last encounter. I started to get turned on after the fifth spanking. A very small part of my brain wondered how many spankings I was in for and then it came to me. Becca turned 21 today. I thought the person having the birthday was supposed to get spank if anyone was supposed to at all. Things started to get crazy after the fifteenth spanking.

"BAD GIRL!" Becca called out while bringing her hand down on my butt.

"AAAAAH MY GOSH! I AM A BAD GIRL! PUNISH ME!" I pleaded.

After I reached my allotment of my spankings, Muffin rubbed my bottom to reduce a little bit of the pain.

"Is there anything that you would like to do to me now?" my girlfriend wondered.

"Lie on the bed," I ordered while walking to my dresser and taking out a small paper sack.

"What have you got there?" my angel asked as I walked to her.

I answered her by taking out a can of whipped cream and spraying it all over her breasts. Once I was done, I put the can down and straddled my favorite girl.

"You kinky slut!" Becca squealed in shock.

I was too busy to respond because I was already kissing and sucking the yummy treat off of an even yummier treat which was my lesbian girlfriend's breasts. I was playing her like a musical instrument.

'OOOH! AAAGGGH!" my sweetie moaned at a level that filled the room.

"So you like that?" I teased when I was all finished.

"I want to try that!" Muffin insisted while making me sit on the bed.

My flame sprayed enough whipped cream on me to cover both my belly button and my vagina. She went to work on me while throwing the can on the floor. She lingered for a while on my belly button, but she gradually worked her way down to my love box. I caught on fire when she got there.

"YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ME CRAZY!"

I felt Muffin's tongue enter me and I really started to loose it while grabbing onto her hair. It took almost no time at all to feel that familiar feeling deep inside of me.

"I'M GOING TO CUM!" I warned my lover.

Becca didn't care. If anything, she increased her attack. The intensity of the emotions pouring out of me caused two tears to fall out of my eyes. Finally, my whole body shook as I reached my limit causing my legs to latch onto my flame's head. She stayed latched on and drank all of my juices which increased my tremors.

"MRRRGGHH!" I screamed.

Afterwards, we laid in bed together and kissed while fondling each other's breasts. We started scissoring when we couldn't stand kissing any longer. I think the scissor move is my favorite. I somehow managed to grab her rear for a few seconds which wasn't easy. I tried to hold onto my sanity which wasn't easy after a while. Soon, our bodies started vibrating against each other.

"I LOVE YOU!" I screamed to the world.

"I LOVE YOU! AAAHHH!" Becca countered.

"Oh, Muffin," I sighed when things finally calmed down.

"Let's just hold each other for a while, Cinnamon," Becca requested with very little voice.

It took a while, but we finally managed to fall asleep in each other's arms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)