More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How Does She Respond?

Friendly

"No, not at all. I was just finishing up," Victoria says.

"Oh cool. It's just we saw you struggling a bit on that last set and thought you might need some help," the guy on the right says.

"Well, thanks, but that was actually my last set. I'm gonna do some curls now."

"Ok, that's cool. Well we will get out of your way then." They turn and leave, and Victoria heads to the dumbbells.

She finishes the rest of her workout, and by the end of it, she's sweating and panting. Doing her cool down stretches, she heads to the locker room, noticing that the two guys are still working out.

Once in the locker room, Victoria takes off her clothes and underwear. She grabs a towel and wraps it around her body. She walks out of the locker room and heads towards the sauna. Stepping inside, she sits on the bench. Immediately, she's covered in sweat. She looks at the temperature gauge and sees it's 87 degrees inside. Sighing, she crosses her legs, causing the towel to go up and showing off a lot of leg, and throws her head back, closing her eyes.

A few minutes later, she hears the door open and picks her head up. The two guys that were talking to her earlier walk in, each wearing just a towel. Victoria smiles at them. They sit across from her, and one of them says, "Well, nice running into you again."

What Does Victoria Say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)