More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Galahad510 Galahad510

How do things go?

Friendly

"Hey Ash, want to order some lunch?"

Ashley mentally rolls her eyes, putting on a fake smile.

"Sure, did you have somewhere in mind?"

"Yeah! My friend recently opened up a restaurant not far from here. I'm sure the delivery would be super quick!"

Unknown to Ashley, the restaurant in question hadn't even opened yet. In fact, her rival had approached the owner a few days prior, volunteering herself and Ashley as test subjects of sorts for a new, transformational cuisine that catered orders based on the user's preferences.

"Come on! It's on me!" Ashley's rival smiled.

"Well I can't very well say no to that!" Ashley's mood began to lift.

While she is very conscious about her figure, Ashley has a habit of eating while she works, and free food meant she doesn't have to worry about breaking the bank! Ashley created an account on her rival's phone, allowing them to use a single payment method. She then entered in her preferences, a mix of healthy and unhealthy, and handed the phone back to her rival. The former model then added the new profile to her account while Ashley continued working. Secretly she went back into Ashley's preferences and removed all her healthy options, leaving only the most calorie-filled foods. She also adjusted Ashley's desired caloric intake, setting it to the maximum the app would allow. Finishing the setup, the order submitted and the pair began waiting for their meal.

How does the scheme go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)