More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gamer8363 gamer8363

Who will you ask to help you with the experiment

Friend

I turned to Ivy and said as I went over to Grace to help with her homework, "I was thinking of asking you to help me with it."

Ivy said, "Fine, but don't mess around with me."

I rolled my eyes and said as I wrote down a few pointers on a different piece of paper for Grace, "You really think I'm going to try to do something that will ruin the reputation if this works out. Trust me, it won't kill you. "

I turned around to see her glaring at me, then she said as she started out her earrings, "Great, thanks for giving me courage. I feel so much better using a machine that might explode for all you know."

I said as I handed Grace headphones to block out the machine's noise, "Maybe I'll see if I can affect your brain so that you won't be sarcastic anymore."

I turned around to see her scared, then when I smiled, she grew mad and said as she punched my arm, "That wasn't funny. I thought you were serious for a moment.

I whispered as I walked up to her, "I need you to remove all your clothes and don't yell. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

She pushed me away and said through gritted teeth, "Fine, but you owe me. Turn around." I turned around and saw that Grace had the headphone, I could hear the music coming from the headphones. Then I heard Ivy say, "You can turn around."

I turned around to see that she was completely naked, her arm across her breast. Her breasts were between CC and D." I shook my head and said as I gestured to the chair, "Take a seat and tell me what you want to try."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)