More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

It went very wrong starting there...

Friend or foe.

You arrived on orbit around the fourth world of the system and it was indeed a beautiful view of life.

Half of its surface made of a large jungle covered continent, the other one a vast ocean cut with millions of islands, atolls and volcanoes.

You checked your position in the fleet on the strategic map and saw something wrong.

It was not a standard deployment patern.

The escort frigates and the huge dreadnoughts were at the back of the fleet, behind the ship carrier and support ships they were supposed to protect.

"Incoming transmission Captain." Announced Smith.

"This is Vice-Admiral Stretton aboard the Dreadnought Iscariot, the weak procrastination of the federation is now over, we will reforge it in a new stronger metal,without its stupid attachment of bowing over to the populace, the relics of the old past must burn to illuminate our bright future. Admiral Caldwell and all that support him are now traitors to the fleet and our true cause. Commence the purge!" Said the second officer of your fleet.

As he finished, the Acheron started to vent atmosphere, huge blast taking place on many of her decks crippling her.

Many of the support ship were standing there with their shields down when the muscle of the fleet opened fire on them.

The issues in the shields systems you spent your first day on the ship fixing were not due to age, damage or incompetence...

It was sabotage.

It was treachery.

Certain that your small corvette would be defenseless, a single torpedo fired from a frigate was rushing towards you.

The efforts of Williams to escape it got you closer to the planet but nothing would help your sleek new corvette.

You were going to take a hit and it would be an hard one.

on the wrong side of history.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)