More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

What day is it?

Friday

Friday morning the worst but best day of the schooling week. waking up to the sound of you parents talking in a whisper trying not to disturb you is the average morning. but today there was not whispers not even a single noise from the dishwasher to the TV. the house was silent and you may archly be alone. you slide out of bed and walk to the bathroom where you shower and get dressed before waddling down the slippery wooden steers. as you reach the kitchen you find your brother passed out on the sofa and a note taped to his forehead. pulling it off it said in big letters "feed me" laughing to yourself you understand it was obviously your dad that did that. flipping it over another note exclaimed in a finer handwriting.

"hello dear sorry we didn't wake you but our flight is at five so your Dad made us leave at two you know how he is. by the way your brother is back for the Friday and Saturday if he doesn't leave by then call as he needs to get back to uni by Sunday to get his shit sorted. PS this note is for Issac so Rob give it to him."

looking down at you 20 year old brother you let out a breathy laugh as the smell of booze rises from him. shaking him awake you laugh harder as he falls to the floor. leaving him there you grab a slice of bread and toast it. after eating your toast you hear a knock at the door and walk towards it. its Bee of course she walks in and hugs you shoving your face into her extremely warm and large, soft breasts. "give me a min and i'll just get my bag." she nods as you run up the steers to get your bag.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)