More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HeatherLynn HeatherLynn

Can you really go through with it?

Friday cant come soon enough

You pull in her drive about 6:45. As you ring the bell you hear a voice from the window above call ouy for you to come on up. As you reach the top of the stairs you see Heather still wrapped in a towel in her bedroom.

"sorry I'm early" You say

"hey not a problem, you can help me pick out an outfit" she says as she tosses 2 lycra sundresses oon the bed beside you.

"well, as you can see I didnt go all out with these jeans and top, But I really do like the powder blue more than the orange"

Heather drops her towel and holds up the 2 dresses, "you're right, you would look great in the blue, here put it on"

I was a bit stunned, Heather, the most gorgeous girl i know standing nude in front of me as if it were no big deal.

"me?, no I'm ok with what I've got on" I reply, trying not to stare at her firm breasts

" no, really, it'll look great on you. Just try it on"

I reluctantly agree and unbutton my jeans, I couldnt believe my hands were shaking so I turned away from Heather as I slipped them down over my hips. I pulled my top over my head and turned to Heather to reach for the dress. I was praying that my now soaked pussy was not showing through my black satin panties. Heather slipped on a silver thong as I pulled the dress on over my head. Her well manicured pussy mound was barely covered by the tiny bit of material of her panties.

"see, it looks silly with this bra and I have no other option" I tell her

"sure you do" she says as she reaches into the top of the dress and unfastens my bra "just loose it"

I about burst when her hands brushed across my breasts as she removed my bra.

"you look great, and I'll were this other dress"

she finished dressing and we headed off to the dance. It was a typical High School dance...boring. We danced alot and playfully did an innocent bump and grind to a couple songs throught the evening. Each time she touched me I almost came, My nipples were hard and clearly showed through my dress. The final dance Heather danced with Rick, gods gift if you ask him. He held Heather tight to him and she looked very uncomfortable and annoyed. He was pressing himself into her as if it would turn her on as it did him. The song finally ended and I could see the relief in Heathers eyes. We split the dance right away and headed back to my house.

When we got there we both went upstairs,

"You can use the main shower, I'll use my folks, I'll meet ya down stairs when you're done" I told her. As I showered I ran my fingers across my clit, imagining what it would be like to taste Heather. My body trembled with just the thought.

When I got out of the shower Heather was already down stairs on the couch wearing fresh panties and an oversized T-shrit. I picked out a similar outfit and joined her on the couch. Letterman was just coming on so we flipped off the lights and settled in. We sat at opposite ends of the couch with our legs entwined in the middle.

"Rick seemed a bit anoying tonite" I said

"He's such a pig, he thinks that stuff turns a girl on"

"Boy is he wrong, Gennntle, is the secret" I said as I looked over at Heather. My heart was pounding I swear she could here it.

"yea, sloooow and easy"she said as she softly dragged the back of her finger nails up the back of my calf. "like this" she said as she stood up and pulled me off the couch. She put her hands around my waist and swayed slowly i reached the remote and flicked off the TV and on the stereo. Then put my hands around her neck. My pussy was throbbing with desire, I wanted Heather more than I've wanted anything.

"If only guys knew what we wanted" I said

"they'd get further doin it this way than their own way" Heather said as she gently pulled me closer.

The dance was still innocent and a bit playful. Then a slow love song came on the radio. Heather softly held me as we swayed to the music. I layed my head on her shoulder, my breath on her neck. T he dance seemed to last forever. When I looked up Heather gently kissed me. The kiss was soft and a bit hesitant. I tipped my head back and looked into her eyes and softly kissed her again.

the embrace broke away suddenly

You're stunned. Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)