More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by syncbush syncbush

Enough already, on to the story...

Friday Night, our story starts

We are sat at home one evening, just like any other. Our evening rituals are like many couples - we sit in the kitchen together whilst I prepare the evening meal, chatting about what has gone on during the day over a glass of wine. As I work remotely from home, the conversation tends to be centred more on the office gossip on what is going on at Helen's place.

Tonight I am preparing something special as Helen suggested we stay in and have a romantic meal. A bit out of the ordinary, but in fairness I have noticed that she was making more of an effort recently - nicer clothes, sexier lingerie etc. I am wondering if she is going to land a bombshell or simply wants some romance. Ah, the games we play inside marriages...

Serving up dinner, we sit facing one another, me admiring her dress (which was spectacular... a tan silk, spaghetti strap number with a plunging neckline that shows off her breasts nicely) and her, chatting away happily. I have never understood why it is always women that do 90% of the talking, but I'm happy listening whilst admiring the view.

In seeming mid-flow, Helen looks at me with a mischievous grin on her face "I was thinking of things to spice up our love life"

That gets my attention. Bombshell paranoia has left the building, life is looking up "I'm all ears"

"I was reading an article that suggested watching porn together in bed to build up sexual tension..." left hanging

Wow! Now I wasn't expecting that! Helen has never really hinted at much beyond straight sex, so this is new, but I'm certainly not going to complain. A little bit of paranoia remains though, so just in case it's a trap "Well, I'm open to trying anything that makes us closer. If this is what you think will work..." trying to make it sound hesitant, slightly neutral to trying to mask my enthusiasm.

Her smirk told me she hadn't bought it. "Good, well after you've tidied up, we can join me in bed and I will have selected something"

Head on Upstairs...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)