More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 2p1k3 2p1k3

When do we begin? Each decision from this post is a separate subsequent year.

Freshman @ … State University

With secondary education for Mister Michael Ryan ending, he is looking forward to attending his State University on a football scholarship. The recruiter also said he had a chance with basketball scholarships when he went up there last year.

Attending the summer tour of their facilities is quiet the experience for Michael. The small college town State University was located in is very different from the suburbs of a metropolitan city.

Of course, Michael’s athletic build and innate charisma brings him a good amount of attention. Some of the female attention was exceedingly welcome. His football scholarship is apparently obvious to the returning students, by who was conducting his tour. Though, it seemed to him that a few of the prospective students, such as he was, had non-athletic scholarships too.

The scholarship is exceedingly important to Michael to pay for his way through the university. He has every intention of earning a degree that will help launch him into a scientific field. Being drafted into professional sports is something he daydreams often of, yet it is also, far from what he is preparing for.

The secondary social groups Michael has back at home affords him a life he is cautious of expanding onto the college campus. There were mothers at home who make it worth his time to spend lots of time with them. That being what draws him back home the most, instead of his adoptive family.

Charles and his family is something Michael has grown to love as if he was born into it. Yet he will end up with more than enough children of his own to spend time with. The added excitement is that other men will be thinking the children are theirs; As it is their wives who he beguiles.

For Michael, nothing beat the pleasure of possessing that which should not be his. Alluring another man, or woman’s, beautiful, mature, and sophisticated wife.

Very invested enticing and establishing long-term affairs with said women Michael is, because of having grown up as an orphan. He genuinely cares for them, and he wishes to maintain contact with ‘his’ illegitimate children.

With abundant success Amethyst the Second Ryan, or Amy as she prefers to be called, has maintained her own academic scholarship. Given their common interests, which Amy is clueless of, Michael takes the opportunity to register for classes for which she is working as a teacher’s assistant.

Michael will be placed in whatever divisions his sister is in, after he gave a simple generic request to the recruiter. He made sure to keep from mentioning they were related at all. There is little point of volunteering information that may be a detriment to what he wants.

Far from adverse to physical laborMichael spent many days while attending secondary school mowing lawns for extra money. One of the lawn was for Miss Sayhoushi Jinsoku, after his second year {8th grade} attending secondary education. Though he developed a crush and maybe something more for the beautiful young Miss Jinsoku, he knew she would never risk anything with a current student. Still that didn’t stop her from being awarded a reoccurring starring role in his masturbation sessions.

After that year in school, with preplanned intent Michael greeted Miss Jinsoku as he passed her classroom. They were in separate buildings now but she often had her window open for air and ventilation.

->Miss Sayhoushi Jinsoku<-

Inadvertently as a jock and as the biggest star on the varsity football and basketball teams, Mister Michael Ryan became quiet the adroit lady’s man. His popularity insured that the High School teenager girls of any year all eagerly let him round all the bases with them.

Even as a reputation began to surface around Michael his proficiency in the art of beguile, left them free of their skirts, or pants, and panties.

Each gal knew what Michael wants and they all willingly showed they were free of any illness or disease, and Skipper did the same with an even more cavalier attitude. They willingly spread their legs, without any objection to him using contraceptives.

Most girls figured out they wanted to be on the pill if they wanted to be safe with Michael bedding them. A few naïve young teenagers were oblivious until it was too late. However, he far from leaves any girl with the idea that he is without a care for them or the child. From that came a pathological desire to protect the father of their child. They refused to ‘name’ him regardless of how ardently their parents or guardians implored them.

Respectable families tried to keep things quiet regarding their child’s moving away but questions naturally arose. They wanted to keep out of the social gossip, that their precious daughter or niece had let some naughty boy put them in the family way. For some unknown reason the girls ardently protected the father of their children from being identified.

Fellow jocks and even Charles refer to Michael as a true ‘Casanova’. Charles sometimes wondered what held his best friend and adoptive brother back from his adopted siblings. He knew of his learned preference for older women but Amy fit the bill perfectly. He knew his older sister took birth control medicine while she studied at the university so any concern for her was far from his mind.

How does Michael begin his life of sin? A Mother I Would Like to Fuck? His adopted sister? or his former teacher?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)