More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodie23 goodie23

So do you want to be a trainer, a trainee or go to free use?

Free use

Not everyone wants to work with a personal trainer, having to choose and book and spend a dedicated period of time training or being trained. And so the gym opened up 'free use', where members are free to come, go and cum. The rules were simple - the purpose of the gym was to get fit through fucking, so that is very much the expectation in free use. But of course there needs to be practical limits, to avoid surprise gangbangs, or having to fuck someone you truly despise.

The entrance to free use is separate to trainer-trainee sessions. As you come in you hand over your phone and the clerk enters your details to put a 'veto voucher' on the gym's app. Displaying the veto voucher to another member is your way of saying 'no', whether it's not now, not you, not here, whatever. However you only get one per visit. Refusal to partake in sexual activities without a veto voucher can be cause for disciplinary action from management. As a result, it's not uncommon to see someone running for the change rooms after using a veto voucher to avoid unwanted attention. It's generally considered bad form to catch people bolting for the change rooms like this, but it's not strictly banned.

You've walked in, your veto voucher is on your phone, you're looking for some action.

What kind of celebrity are you in the mood for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)