More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Owmyballs Owmyballs

Dancing the Nutcracker in ohio

Free love Free ballbusting

I'm in a small southern ohio town right now. I'm wearing a tan floppy hat a light blue tank top, a dark blue longskirt and barefeet. I parked my RV and I'm exploring the town. As i walk down the street checking out the shops and restaurants a guy in his mid forties starts to follow me so i turn a corner down an alley and he continues to follow. I notice there is no one around so i pretend to be lost . I stop so he can catch up to me. As he gets closer he is now in range of a kick. He stops to talk to me however before he can say a word I kick him as hard as I can right in his scrotum flattening his testicles between my bare foot and his pelvis.SKRRIIK! He cries out in anguish "URGH!" He grabs his crotch as he makes an O face and bends over. His knees start to buckle but he doesnt fall down he then moves his hands away and tries to stand upright as I grab a hold of his shirt and thrust my knee into his nuts,I can feel them get crushed by my knee as I hold him up by his shirt. Before he can cover his groin I nail him with my other knee THWONK!! "OiKle!" I let go of his shirt and he starts moving forward shaking at the knee in such excruciating pain as he grabs his nads and slowly falls to the ground and starts puking. I walk away as he lays there in so much pain he passes out. I make my way back to the street and continue to window shop before going back to my RV and driving away listening to Janis Joplin sing Me and Bobby McGee on my CD player and drive out of town Looking for somewhere to camp for the night. I come to a dirt road and follow it to a small lake, perfect. I set up camp and start a camfire, i set up a cooking station over the fire and hang a pot of ramen noodles over the fire. As the noodles cook I strip of my clothes and smoke a bowl of weed in the nude. I check my noodles after about ten minutes and they are ready so i eat and have some wine . When im finished eating I smoke another bowl and finish my wine. I think about the days ballbusting as i sit by the canpfire and masterbate climaxing after about fifteen minutes. I put the campfire out with water I got from the lake and get my sleeping bag out of the RV and sleep under the stars in nature.

The start of a new day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)