More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thedeadman thedeadman

Who does he pick first and where does he order the celeb to meet him?

Free Roaming

Jim hesitated, his mind awash with the huge variety of options to choose from. Should he go for a singer or an actress? Maybe a supermodel? A sports star?

As he continued to explore the tablet, the woman on-screen continued. "Having trouble picking out which star to hook up with first? No problem! Naked Star Cruises also offers a selection of events and arrangements to choose from where you can book multiple celebrities at a time! And don't forget that we also have our "Free Roaming" option, where guests are able to explore our ship's various amenities and use any and all celebrities they wish in between their bookings. Be warned, though: some of our stars can end up in very high demand by guests choosing the "Free Roaming" option, so don't be surprised if you're part of a crowd." The woman gave a saucy wink and grin as she said this.

Free Roaming...that seemed like a good place to start. Jim went through the tablet and found the Free Roaming option. Tapping it, a notification popped up instructing him to wear the green badge on his person at all times he was in Free Roam, as it would ensure that he wasn't taking advantage of the booking times. Jim looked through the drawers of the nightstand next to him, finding a deep green badge on a lanyard and slipping it around his neck.

There was the sound of a large boat horn, and the ship began to move--they were beginning to depart on the cruise. The perfect time for Jim to go exploring in Free Roaming. As he headed towards the suite door, he paused and looked at himself in the mirror--he had already changed into comfortable clothes (a short-sleeved polo shirt and shorts), but now he wondered if he should change.

Should he change outfits?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)