More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoldenFingers22 GoldenFingers22

What does Jade wear?

Form fitting jeans and a dress shirt

Anyone watching Jade right now would have love the sight of her stripping. How she struggled to remove her crop top making her breasts jiggle around and when she finally did get it off they bounced around eroticly. Jade had to bend over at the waist to pull down her panties over her big ass revealing her smooth pussy free of any hair and down her long luscious mile long legs. After taking her clothes off she picked out her outfit and went to her bathroom to take a shower.

When Jade went into her bathroom she went to her shower and turned it on. Jade went to her sink and put her clothes on there and went back to check to see if the temperature is perfect but it was just a little cold. She got into the shower and Jade gave a moan due to the cold water hitting her nipples making them harden under the sensation. As Jade was washing herself she started to get horny due to the water hitting her nipples so she started to massage her breasts and finger her pussy.

As Jade was was touching herself she started to think about her sex life with her boyfriend. Her and Mike have not had sex yet due to this being the first time Nick has ever dated and wanting to take it slow. The farthest the two have gone would be some fingering and handjobs and on some special occasions a blowjob and Mike eating her out but those were few and far in between. Nick was also a virgin haveing not date anyone before but Jade wasn’t a virgin per say due to having used a dildo but she never really had sex before even with her past boyfriends because of the fact that they were too busy trying to get into her pants instead of trying to get to know her.

While Jade did respect Mike’s decision to try and take things slow it was some what frustrating to keep all this pent up lust especially when she is with her friends. Her friends talk about how their boyfriends and "friends" always bring them the best orgasms when having sex and about how deep they reach with how big their dicks are. Jade could tell that they weren't lying about it either because she had seen some of her friends look like a complete wreck after leaving a room with with their “friends”. She wondered if she would look and feel like that after having sex with Mike.

Jade cummed at the thought of the mind blowing orgasm that Mike could give to her when they finally have sex. When Jade got out of the shower she dried herself off being careful around her pussy and nipples which are still some what sensitive. Jade picked up her underware which was a plain black bra and panties. When she put on the bra it pushed her breasts to make a mouth watering cleavage with a hint of her pink nipples still showing. As Jade pulled up the panties up her ass it disappeared into making it look like a thong. After adjusting her panties to cover more of her ass Jade started to put on her jeans struggling for awhile making her round ass jiggle enticingly to anyone watching but she finally got it up over her ass and her jeans showed off her how perfectly round her ass is. The final piece of clothing that she put on was a white dress shirt and when she put the shirt on she started to button it up but due to how big her breasts were she couldn’t button it up all the way leaving some of her cleavage showing. Jade also realized that her dress shirt was some what see through due to still being a little wet so people looking hard enough can see her bra.

When Jade looked at the time she realized that it was time to get going to school. As she was getting her bag, she was wondering if she should walk or take her car to school. Even though her school was about half hour away when walking she decided to walk anyways as today was nice and beautiful. When Jade walked downstairs she about to leave she saw her mother in the kitchen drinking her coffee. Many people would say that Jade and her mother were twin sisters when you first meet them with how much they look like each other. The only difference you could see after meeting them was that Jade’s mother had smaller tits then Jade but a much bigger ass that had every guy saying that would love to see her shake that ass like a professional stripper. Jade went up to her mother and gave her a hug squishing their tits together and told her bye.

Does anything happen on the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)