More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sue_deneem sue_deneem

How should I punish Orla?

an explanation out of her

As Orla lay breathless and scantily clad on my bed I knew there was only one thing I could do. The filthy slut had to be punished!

I marched over to the bed as she tried in vain to cover herself with the duvet, which I swiftly pulled away from her. She had not managed to undress herself completely, and was laying there wearing an open white shirt and lacy panties. Her perky, round tits weren't restrained by any bra.

I rubbed my throbbing cock as I came closer to her, pinning her hands to the bed as she tried to recoil. My face pressed against hers, I whispered, "what's your explanation for this?!"

"Mr Fleming, I..." Orla hesitated. With one hand, I gathered both of her wrists and gripped them tightly, freeing up my other hand. I reached down, brushing her soft porcelain breasts, teasing her hard pink nipple, caressing her soft belly and finally nestling my hand between her thighs. Her pussy was very wet, and her panties had soaked up a good amount of her juice.

"You must have been doing something, Orla, you're dripping wet". I **** a finger into her.

"I'm so sorry Mr Fleming! I was..." She glanced towards a remote control laying beside her on the bed. Reluctantly removing my hand from her pussy, I reached towards it, forcing it into her mouth for her to lick on the way. I grabbed the remote and pointed it towards the TV, hitting standby. Suddenly the TV glowed with heaving bodies and screams of pleasure boomed from the speakers.

"Well I never expected this of you, Orla!" The thought of my naughty little housemaid getting off to my favourite porn DVD was almost too much. To think she was watching lustfully as two hot teenage lesbians licked each other into a sordid frenzy.

Before I could exact **** on lazy, horny little Orla, I heard my wife pull into the drive! "Stay where you are, you randy little bitch!" I locked her in the bedroom and went to greet my wife.

How am I ever going to explain this to the Mrs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)