More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by royal22erick royal22erick

story threads

For writers! (note,thoughts)

So I set it up with 3 routes

-[guest] You won a 24h free stay

-[new worker] You landed a job there and ready for your first appointment

-[old worker] Your project just been approved with double the funds you had requested

I think those 3 routes should cover it all. You can start has a guest and be offered a job or maybe you're from a rival company and are there to spy and disrupt. You could be a cop infiltrating to gather evidence or an ex of one of the employees etc...

Since it's an international company every writer can do his own thing and have a completely different cast of character, could be in another city or just different times. 1 writer could set up in a western setting while another could be 300 years in the future etc...

You can focus on the smut or go for a political thriller full of drama. It could be a territorial dispute with a competitor or a religious cult.

Also if the story takes off then nothing stops us to collaborate to intertwine stories or if a writer come after a story is well developed they can use the already established characters and write a story in parallel to another.

That's why I set it up this way so that it could go almost anywhere, the only thing I ask is to keep the House of Kinks as the center of your plot and to keep its philosophy in mind.

If any writer has question or request please don't hesitate to PM me, feedback and criticism are always welcome :)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)