More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jackebys Jackebys

What did she ask you?

For sex

"James, I've been thinking for a while now about us. Do you think it would be wrong for us to, you know... ...hook up?"

Immediately your heart when into race car mode. It was beating so fast you thought it must burst. You were lost for words. Mika looked slightly anxious then slowly unclipped her bra from behind and pulled it off her chest. Her breasts where revealed, and for the first time in forever, you shot a load without touching yourself.

Her boobs were on the smaller side. They weren’t quite perky, but still cute. Her facial expression was a mix of nervousness and exhilaration.

“I’d love to Mika” you say breathlessly.

“Oh!” She said “I was hoping you’d say that. When?”

“Soon I would hope!” You answer after a slight glitch in the video.

“Ok! Does tomorrow work for you?”

“Sure” you say glancing at the calendar on the wall. “3 o’clock?”

“Done” Mika said excitedly.

You hang up and note it down on the respective box, then flop down on your bed in awe at what you just saw. You couldn’t wait to see Mika again. After all, it had been a month since your last visit. You briefly thought about going to tell your parents that she was visiting tomorrow. But then a wave of sleep rolled over you and you figured it could wait until morning.

Turning off the light, you went to sleep with your dick still rock hard.

What happens the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)