More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ezekial ezekial

What does John do?

Follow her home

Another day passes without John finding the guts to ask Katie out so he heads home. About halfway home he notices Katie walking about 100m ahead. Her perfect ass sways from side to side and has a hypnotic effect on him.

John can't help but follow Katie and whole minutes pass where he sees nothing but the sway of her perfect ass.

Before he realises it John is outside Katie's house, as she turns up the driveway Katie is outlined against the sun and it is a truly breathtaking sight. Her huge tits stand pert against the sun and her nipples stand out thrugh her tight top.

Without thought John sneakes round the side of her house to see what else he can see.

Looking thrugh the bathroom window he sees Katie enter wearing nothing but a tiny black bra and matching g-string. John ducks into a bush and settles in for the show.

Turning her back to hime Katie takes off her bra and the curve of her breasts show around her bodie. She bends over to put the bra on the floor and John just about faints at the sight of her ass so perfectly presented.

She moves around the room and John marvels at the way her breasts move when freed form their bra.

She slides her pantys down her perfect legs to reveal her clean shaved pussy. John losses sight of her as the steam from the shower fills the room.

What does John do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)