More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingsy kingsy

Where does our adventurer Go?

Follow Trell to the beds

“I’ve got the whole year to check out the place. Let’s go to the beds and Ill officially move in”

“Sounds good to me. Though you’re not officially moved in until the initiation tonight” Trell said with a laugh.

“Should I be worried?” nothing about an initiation was mentioned on the rental application.

“Its nothing serious unless you consider lots of booze serious.” With a heave Trell picked up one of the suitcases and cared it up the stairs with Justin closely in tow with the rest. Walking down a short hallway there was a large set of dark oak double doors with finely carved vines inlayed with gold flakes.

“that’s got to be the most expensive door ive ever seen” Justin said looking up at the nearly 9ft tall door.

“Hell yeah it is. Completely sound proof too.” Pushing it open with surprising ease Trell lead into the room and threw his things down next to one of the beds. Justin was still standing in the doorway with his mouth hanging open. All the beds were set up in a large circle facing the middle. At the centre of the room hanging from the ceiling were 4 Large flatscreen TVs set up in a square and angled slightly down so no matter which bed you were in you could see what was being shown. The TVs were currently not showing anything but Justin’s mind was racing about what the possibilities could be. ‘Do these guys watch football matches in bed? That’s a bit weird.’

“Where are the others by the way?” Justin asked as he started into the room and plonked his things next to the bed Trell had shown him. Along one wall was a wardrobe that could hide 4 Narnia’s by the size of it so he figured it was shared between the roommates. After the initial shock of seeing the room he again smelt that odd smell that had been at the front door only now it was back and even stronger. It was so familiar, more pleasant than not, salty yet sweet, it’s got to be….

“They’re in the theatre, I think.” Trell said knocking him out of his musings. “The soundproofing in this house is insane so we can turn everything up full volume and no-one on the street can hear a thing.” Trell walked over and sat on a bed that must be his. “You’ve had a long flight so no-one will be insulted if you sleep for a few hours. We’ll wake you at 8 and you can meet the others and we’ll have a few drinks to break the ice. Sound good?” Justin nodded and soon was alone in the room. Stripping down and putting on a pair of loose, red silk boxers he laid down in the dark, quiet room. ‘What was up with the all the Tv’s and what the hell is that smell?’ he thought. His sheets smelled freshly laundered and the gentle lavender scent put his whirling mind at ease as he drifted off into a well needed sleep.

How is our adventurer awoken?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)