More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JaceTaylor JaceTaylor

Who will you follow?

Follow Sakura

You decide to go with Sakura to her favourite spot. It’s peaceful and serene, overlooking the waves on the edge of Fuyuki. You stand together, looking out over the water as you stand in silence. You’ve been alone with Sakura often, and it’s almost always the same. Long pauses, shared looks, blushes and other reactions between the two of you.

After a standard long pause, Sakura speaks quietly. “Um… I have something to ask, Shirou…” She said softly, not turning to face you. “Can I stay with you for a bit longer? I’m… trying to hide from my grandfather and Shinji.”

You turn, blinking in surprise. Her older brother Shinji was a nasty piece of work, always trying to bully you and push other people around. You knew he was cruel, but you weren’t expecting Sakura to be so secretive. “Why are you hiding from them? I don’t understand.”

Sakura smiled, very softly, but no warmth reached her violet eyes. “It’s unusual, isn’t it… To not want to be with your family. I must be a terrible granddaughter and sister… But I never want to see my family again.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)