More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reverse127 reverse127

Whose adventures would you like to follow?

Follow Mary's experience

After her mother and sister have left, the 18-year-old high school senior quickly sneaks into the kitchen and opens the refrigerator. It is not her bladder that has kept her from leaving, but a sudden irresistible craving for . Mary grabs the wine bottle from the fridge, only shortly wondering why it is not as full as she believed it to be. Then she drinks until the bottle is empty, burping and enjoying the instant buzz. That was so good! Stumbling slightly, Mary goes into the living room and plops down onto the couch. The busty brunette decides that she will skip school today - something she never did before. What she is missing now is some entertaining company. Her best friends will probably not understand what she feels right now, but there are some other girls from school who will never hesitate to join an impromptu party. Mary fires a couple of messages to the gals in question and already begins to feel a desire for more when suddenly the door bell rings. The tipsy girl slowly rises, tries to clear away her buzz and marches to the front door. When she opens, she is greeted by her neighbor Katie Mallory. "Uhm ... hello, Mary", the woman blushes. "Could you ... um ... could you just lend me some wine for the meal, please? I will have guests today, and I'm out of everything." Not even wondering why someone should be cooking so early in the morning, Mary nods with a generous smile. "Sure, Katie", she assures the dark-haired woman. "Wait a second." Walking over to the wine rack, the teenager takes out two bottles of a heavy Merlot, hiding one out of Katie's sight. Then she hands over the other bottle to her neighbor. "There it is. Have a nice meal." - "Thank you very much", Katie smiles relieved. "I owe you one, girl. See ya!" She seems to be in a real hurry, walking hastily to her house. Mary shrugs and closes the door, already looking forward to the other wine bottle.

Whose adventures would you like to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)