More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

Which character do you follow, Jasmine or Aladdin?

Follow Aladdin

Aladdin watched Belle and his wife disappear into the crowd and then resumed his way across the room to the punchbowl. As he made his way through the crowd, he said hello to several guest that he recognized. Ariel and Prince Eric were dancing together as were Hercules and Meg. He said hello to Robin Hood and Maid Marian who were sitting on a sofa together.

He finally reached the puchbowl to find Donald Duck serving up a few cups. Nodding thanks to the duck, he picked up a cup and downed it in one gulp. He was surprised to find that the punch was spiked.

"You like that, Al," Donald asked. "It's my own special mix. It'll get the ladies loosened up in no time and if you ask me the sooner the better. There's a lot of fine ladies here tonight and I want to get going as soon as possible."

Aladdin was surprised to hear the duck talking like this. "Get going on what as soon as possible?"

"The screwing, of course! Isn't that why we're all here," Donald said with a laugh before taking another swig of his punch.

Aladdin looked at Donald in disbelief for a moment before realizing that Donald wasn't joking. This whole party was a swingers party for all the Disney characters! He glanced around the room and noticed several of the ladies in the room eying him and smiling.

"That Jasmine of yours is sure a hot piece of ass," the drunken duck said. "I'm sure that a lot of the guys are gonna want to go after her..."

The thought of other men going after his wife suddenly popped into Aladdin's head and he quickly glanced around the room to no avail. Jasmine was nowhere to be seen.

Should he go search for Jasmine or take advantage of this golden oppertunity and try to hook up with some of the lovely ladies at the party?

What does Aladdin do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)