More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fierbali111 Fierbali111

What race are you

Fogar(big brute)

"Weaklings." You scoff at the humans waiting inside the docking bay as your ship descends onto the landing pad.

Reaching a 3 fingered hand under your environment suit you gently brush the leathery nutsack holding your quad set of testicles before readjusting your thick, flaccid cock, reminding yourself the importance of this mission.

300 years ago your race was ravaged by the effects of their own technology, the radiation slowly changing your DNA untill the delicate pieces coding for reproduction were all but left unrecognizable.

You remember the shame you and numerous others felt after dumping load after load of cum into your mate only to receive still born younglings time and time again.

the shuttle hits the pad hits with a shudder, jolting you back into reality. "I will complete my mission shevana," you say before gathering your things .

As the ramp lowers your greeted by a team of armed guards as well as several unarmed individuals, your "cultural exchange group" selected by both your race and the humans.

Who introduces themselves first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)