More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ghostwriter711 Ghostwriter711

What do i wear?

Flowery summer dress

Since its with clients I should stay somewhat conservative, but atleast i can get out of these work cloths for the night.

I slip on my flavorite summer dress which is a loose flowy dress with a open back and a fairy low v shaped front. While the dress is fairly loose fitting, due to my body the bottom of the dress hangs a couple inches below my ass. While it doesnt cling to my body it still shows lots of leg, and if i bend over all the way it does put on a little bit of a show.

I pull the shoulder straps up onto my shoulder which tightly secure my large wide 34 K cup natural breasts up into place like they are in a pushup bra, the volume of my breasts make it so no brw is needed. As i look in the mirror and slightly adjust the girls, i admire how the dress hold them with no gap inbetween and hold them up to stick straight out.

Since the shortness of the dress makes panties a requirement, i pull on a hot pink skimpy thong to hide any potential panty lines. I look in the mirror and pull back my long blonde hair in a high ponny tail and give myself a wink, damn i look hot.

Now as I go out the door i grab a 5 inch wedges to go perfeftly with my outfit, and hop into my car and drive to clive's house.

After a short drive I pull into Clive's driveway and hop out of the car, take a quick look down at my shelf of cleavage and walk towards the door. As I can hear the noise from the backyard I walk straight through the house and into the backyard.

what is your first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)