More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

Where to begin???

Flashpoint: Jules' Undercover Peril.

Jules Callahan walked into SRU's Headquarters early one morning. Her Sargent, Greg Parker had asked Jules to come in early because she was going to be transferred over to a special task for the next several weeks as a member of a boat crew on the Great Lakes. The transfer was to be quietly done and Jules was to meet a member of the boat's crew, who would take her with him when he left to go to the ship.

As Jules sat down at the briefing room table, Greg Parker looked the 5'5" tall brunette in the eyes. Jules had become one of his most trusted officers, and he knew his team would be undermanned by Jules' assignment, but he also knew she wouldn't be talked out of going on the undercover operation. Greg spoke with Jules for several minutes, making sure everything she needed to know was passed on to her, including the fact that this particular ship tended to spend weeks at a time on the lakes, sailing on three of them. Jules was enfromed that while out on the boat she would be alone and have no back up should trouble arise, as they were trying to find out if this boat was involved in any smuggling. At the end of the briefing, Jules said goodbye to Greg, and as each said their farewells, neither knew it would be the last time they spoke to each other.

What is next for Jules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)