More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by docbrennis docbrennis

How big is Rob's dick and what is his confidence level?

Five inches and normal confidence

Rob arrived home and collected the last few items for the party out of his car, man he loved that thing. Rob made sure not to leave the wine in the car, he was hoping Kelly would drink a little and maybe loosen up enough to try some new things after his guests retired. He didn't consider the sex they had bad, just a little boring. Rob didn't think his penis was the issue, he had five inches and he knew how to use it. And if Kelly would ever let him he would show her the oral skills he picked up over the years too. Rob stopped at the door to the apartment to think about what Kelly tasted like, he couldn't wait to find out.

As Rob went inside to the kitchen he saw Kelly standing making up the last of the appetizer plates. She had on a pair of soccer shorts that displayed her butt in a way that Rob hadn't seen before.

"Where have you been hiding those shorts?" Rob said with wide eyes, he couldn't stop staring.

Kelly was startled at first but turned and replied, "Oh shut up, I just put these on because I didn't want to mess up my new sun dress. Sunnie made me buy it and I'm going to wear it for you this one time. And stop gawking at my butt. Boys..."

"I can't help it babe, that ass has me hypnotized!"

"Oh come on," Kelly rolled her eyes, but surprisingly didn't hate the attention and the bit of flush she was feeling in her cheeks. "Fine, give me and kiss and finish up this plate while I go change."

Rob didn't hesitate as he walked up behind her and kissed her from the side, slightly grinding his cock against that soft material that clung to Kelly's ass.

"Easy Rob, I promise we'll have time for that later, maybe more seeing as you bought my favorite wine!" And with that Kelly retreated to the bedroom.

What does Rob do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)