More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by arken444 arken444

Who are you?

First_name Last_name

You awake from the weird dream you had with you sitting on a throne surrounded by what appeared to be a bunch of women. One of which was giving you a nice blowjob, But before she could finish you awoke to your alarm.

"Man what a dream" you said, getting out of bed you went to the shower and after a nice long shower went to eat breakfast, then prepared for work.

Once at work you station at your desk, got to work on, had some talk with your co-workers, ate lunch, back to work and then went home.

At your house you got on the computer to look up the x-men coming to the mcu. When you saw a picture of Emma Frost, "boy did she look hot" you thought, with that nice hourglass figure and the DD cup.

You decided to have some fun masturbating to the picture wondering what it will be like to fuck her.

Emma Frost was listening to Mystique ramble about the new weapon x facility being made when suddenly she felt a rush of memories and her eyes turning heart shaped for a few seconds.

"Emma!" Shouted Mystique, "what are we going to do about this facility that is experimenting on mutants." Only for Emma Frost to smiled "we have a new base of operations." Mystique shrugged, "okay but what are we going to do about this facility they can detect if I'm a shape-shifter." Emma Frost looked up a Mystique "where we are going to will provide us with new allies who will help us against this facility." Mystique just sighed, "well where is this base of operation?"

"Where forged?" Asked Emma Frost, Mystique answered "Well he is hiding in an abandoned building so no one will use him for nefarious reason."

Emma Frost smirked "then that is where we are heading"

Author's note: If anyone would like to jump in and help out with these stories since i don't know how all the marvel character act please by all mean fix some part of my chapter to help out.

What's happen next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)