More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SkyDreamer SkyDreamer

What year of university are you in?

First year

18-year old Carolina Waters.

Coming to university has been your first experience living away from your parents' home. You're a little naive to the world, and nervous about living on your own, but you are also resourceful, and capable of functioning independently.

Which is actually your preferred way of doing things, as you aren't the most social of people. You have friends, though none here yet, and aren't a total loner, but you do like to have your privacy. Fortunately, you've been able to secure a dorm that provides single rooms this year, so you won't have to worry about sharing with anyone.

Deep in your heart, you know you're a pretty big pervert. You're excited at the thought of potentially having sex, but the shy nature of your outward personality and you nervous fear of rejection has prevented you from making any moves on guys, and they obviously seem to assume that you're too innocent to want a move made on you in return. So, naturally, you are still a virgin.

How long that will remain the case, though, is yet to be seen...

Choose a scenario to start with

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)