More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bethune70 Bethune70

What's next?

First time sex

I was a geeky boy and didnt ever kiss another person until my stepmom. She said to me after we kissed. Thats whats called the magic kiss. I said. You are my first ever kiss and that kiss was magic. I told her that im a virgin. She said. Good then you'll know what its like to be with a real woman. She took me to her bedroom and she told me to sit on the bed. I sat on the bed. She took off her bra and her tits were really nice and small with medallion size orbs and big hard nipples. Then she took my hands and placed them on her panties and said. Pull down my panties. I could the big bulge in her panties. I pulled her panties down and as i pulled her panties down her big cock became unbent and stood straight up to be a good 9".

Then she got on her knees and she was stroking my hatd cock. Then she grabbed the top to her uniform and puts it on. She said. Wearing my shirt empowers me because i wear a badge and that gets me off and she puts my cock in her mouth and sucks my cock. Shes sucking me for a good 5 minutes and she stops and says. Lay on the bed. I lay on the bed and she says. Put my nipples in your mouth. I put her big hard nipple in my mouth she asked. You like my tits? I answered. Yes i love smsll tits. Then she positioned herself to mount my cock and said. Your going to get to fuck a real womans pussy (not a hermaphrodite). Then she put my cock in her pussy and she was moving up and down on my cock. Her cock was really hard and bouncing up and down. She asked. How do you like my pussy. I said. Your pussy feels so fucking good its not tight and not loose. My stepmom said. I do pussy exercises every day to keep it this way because after 40 a real womans pussy gets lose. I said. Your over 40 you look only 29.

She kept on going up and down on my cock for another 5 minutes and i told her that im gonna cum. Then she said. I need you to cum in my pussy because i need you to prove that your a man. I told my stepmom that im cuming and she sits on my cock and she says. Oh fuck ya cum in your moms pussy i can feel your cock shooting and i love how that feels. I said im done and she says. Im going to put my pussy over your mouth and your going to put your lips on my pussy and im going to push out your cum amd your going to drink your cum from my pussy so prove to me that your a man and drink your cum from my pussy. Then i dtank my cum as my stepmom is pushing my cum from her pussy. Shes saying. Oh fuck ya i love how tight your lips are on my pussy and thats how to be a man. She said now im going to lay down and your going to do me and i wont take long because your dad and i haven't had sex in almost 2 months and its been a long time since a man drank his cum from my pussy that makes me wet.

Then my stepmom says. Lets kiss because i love virgins. My stepmom and i kissed. Then i made sure that i got to lick her nice small tits with those medallion size orbs. I made my way to her cock. I gripped her cock and i said. Your what i call a real woman and i put her cock in my mouth. I was sucking my stepmoms cock for like 5 minutes and she said. Thats the way you suck your moms cock oh ya. I sucked her cock for a couple minutes more then she said. I need to fuck you Derick so put moms cock in your hole.

Then i mounted her cock and slowly put my stepmoms cock in my ass. I said to my stepmom a. I love the way your cock feel in my hole mom. She said. Son your hole is nice and tight. Then i moved my ass up and dowm on my stepmoms cock and i said to her. Your a real gorgeous woman and you look so fucking hot in your uniform and fuck you've got a big cock. She said. When i walked in on you in the bathroom looking at my transformation magazine and seen your hard cock i was a happy woman. Ive got all of her cock in my ass all the way in deep. I said. I love that your my new mom and your going to be the first woman im having sex with. She said I love that your my new son with your stepmoms cock in your virgin hole. I've got her cock deep in my hole and im grinding on her balls. She saying. Thats it dont stop keep your moms cock all the way in your hole. I kept fucking her cock like that for a couple minutes and she said. Move up and down because im gonna cum and then im gonna tell you to take out your moms cock from your hole get off my cock and put your mouth on your moms cock and im going to cum in your mouth.

Then my stepmom said. Get off my cock. Then she held her cock until i got my mouth on her cock and she shot her hot sperm in my mouth. I could feel her hot sperm shooting down my throat. And she saying. Ya my son can you feel your moms cock throbbing because i can feel my cock throbbing i love the way my cock throbs its been a long time i felt my cock throb like that. When she was done shooting her woman sperm i said. I love the way my moms cock throbbed and i love the way my moms hot cum tastes.

My stepmom said. Ive got more transformation magazines in closet. There last years issues but you can look at them so go and get them. I went to the closet and she said on the top shelf. I reached up and got them. I took the transformation magazines and sat down on the bed beside my mom and looked at one and the woman was so hot. My stepmom said. I see your getting hard you really like those women. I replied. Your what i see real women as now i love seein a woman with tits and a cock wearing bras and panties and when theres a bulge in theyre panties like i saw the bulge in your panties they drive me wild. Just like you did and that you have nice small perky tits. I want to have sex with you again mom. I need to suck my moms cock and drink my cum from my moms pussy. Fuck that tasted good my cum your asshole juce and pussy sweat.

She said. Son your making me really love you. I could see her cock getting hard. She said pass me a transformation magazine. I pass her one. She said. I love this woman and i know her. I lookedat the woman. She had nice small tits and a big bulge in her panties and i said. Thats a hot woman. My stepmom turned the page and her cock was massive and she had on thigh high nylons with high heals. I could see my moms cock really hard. Then i moved in and gave her a kiss and felt her tits then moved my hand down to her cock. Then i said. Im gonna put my moms cock in my hole again. She looked at me and o looked at my stepmom and mounted her cock and slid my moms cock all the way deep in my hole. She was looking at the woman in the transformation magazine and i asked. Dose moms cock feel good in her sons hole. She looked at me and said. Keep your moms cock deep in your tight hole son and keep rubbing my cock like that and for your first time having sex your doing great. I said ive watched girls do this in porn.

I had my moms cock deep in my hole for a good ten minutes and then she said. Go up and down on my cock i need to feel your tight hole on moms cock son. I moved my hole up and down on my moms cock for a couple of minutes. Then she said. Son mom can feel her cock throbbing im gonna cum and this time im gonna cum in your hole son ready and go deep put your moms coxk all the way in your hole. There all the way down i said. She let out a deep loud moan. Fuck son im cuming. She said. I could feel her shooting another hot load of woman sperm in my hole. I was saying fuck ya i can feel your cock throbbing mom i can feel your hot cum. She said. Moms cock feels gpod son right and she said when im done cuming your going to sqat over my mouth and do to me what i did to you. Then were gonna kiss and swap my woman sperm. Ok. I said. Id love that.

Then she was done cuming in my hole and i squated over her mouth and there was so much cum in my hole when i pushed out her woman sperm she got a mouth full and my mom pulled me down and she got over top of me. I opened my mouth and she spit out a gob of her cum in my mouth and we started kissing. When we were done kissing and swapping her sperm she layed down and put her legs in the air and said fuck my pussy son. That i did. We looked into each others eyes for the whole time i fucked my mom. Then she said don't cum in me cum on your moms cock then i want you to clean your moms cock. Then in 30 seconds i let out a big moan and said. Holy fuck yea. I pulled out my cock from my moms pussy and shot my cum all over my moms cock that was still hard. When i was done shooting my cum on my moms cock. I put my tounge out and licked my cum and cleand her cock. When i was finished she said. We both go in the shower.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)