More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Now, what part of Lizzie's life would you like to explore?

First time public nudity (Age 18)

Elizabeth (Lizzie to her friends) was an early bloomer. Her mother refused to buy her any bras, since she was growing so fast. Liz was a bit self-conscious of her large chest because of this, and resorted to wearing bulky clothes to hide them. She started high school without any problems, and made a few friends. One was Jackie, an underdeveloped girl who Liz was able to find common interests with. Being almost 2 years older than everyone and still attending the 12th grade, many parents and teachers found it odd, until they found out she had been held back for failing her exams, as well as the fact her birthday was near the end of the school year, which  made more sense.

She never treated anyone badly or put her needs before anyone else's. She is very popular amongst the students and faculty alike, and while she isnt the best student, she is still able to excel in most of her classes.

It is October during her second attempt at a senior year around when she turns 18, and she has already been through the inciting incident that imprinted her with the carnal need to be seen naked. She secretly craves it, but still doesn't know why. However, she isn't aware that today, she will get her wish of being seen naked by more people than she previously expected, and it would inform her decisions for her future adventures.

Where is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)