More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

First time, best time. (13 and Ryan Sinclair. Virgin. One off.)

The 13th Doctor stood at the console, Yaz, Ryan and Graham waved a goodnight to her. "Night Doc!" Graham said as they moved out of the console room. The Doctor gave them a half-hearted wave, not paying attention to them. After a few moments she looked around the empty console room and smiled to herself. "Finally..." She said. It had only been a week since she had regenerated into her new female form, and she hadn't gotten the chance to fully 'appreciate' it yet. She pulled off her coat and tossed it to the floor, pulling off her suspenders directly after. She felt her small breasts through her shirt and gasped at how sensitive they were. She continued to message her breasts through her fabric, while her other hand slid into her pants and felt her wettening pussy lips. Slowly she pulled down her pants, letting them fall around her ankles, and squatted down, her back resting against the console. Slowly she pushed one finger into her pussy and shivered as her virgin hole took the foreign object. "ohhhhhh shit..." She moaned out as a wave of pleasure hit her body...

Three hours later she was forcing her entire hand into her dripping wet cunt, and sucking on the end of her dildo-shaped Sonic Screwdriver. Her moans echoed through the empty TARDIS console room, as the Time Lady fisted her own cunt. "DOCTOR!?!" A voice almost shouted from the otherside of the room. The Doctor jumped and saw Ryan standing in the doorway that lead deeper into the TARDIS. "Ryan!" She shouted, pulling her hand out of her cunt. "Cock! NOW!" She said moving towards him! "WHAT?" he asked, pulling back, but she was too quick for him and yanked down his pants, revealing to the Doctor a large, albeit soft, black cock. "Ohhh that looks delicious Ryan!" The Doc said and wrapped her warm lips around the head of his shaft and began to bob her head up and down on his hard cock.

"Ya' know I never really wanted a cock like this when I was a man!" she said with a smile. She slowly bobbed her head back and forth, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, the soft member growing in her mouth. She began to suck him harder as his member grew. "Ohhhhh Doc..." Ryan moaned as he smiled and looked down at her sucking him off. The Doctor began to bob faster, taking his cock in her mouth even further, down her throat. "Ohhh that feels so..." Ryan said taking a breath, lost for words. "It feels so good Ryan!" She whispered, finishing his sentence. She took his cock and rubbed the tip over her face, spreading her own saliva and his pre-cum all over her. Ryan took his cock in his hand and slapped her face with it, whacking the tip against her nose. "I never knew you were such a cock slut." He said with a smirk. "Nor did I." She admitted with a moan.

She smiled up at Ryan and then leaned back on the floor of the console room and crooked her finger invitingly at him. "Come and show me what you can _really _do." She said with a wicked grin on her face.

T

Ryan smiled and removed his pants completely, stroking his long, hard, black cock. "Are you ready Doc?" He asked moving on top of her and aiming his cock head for her inviting pussy lips. "YES!" The Doctor moaned. "Fuck me Ryan! Fuck ME!" That was all the encouragement Ryan needed, he pushed himself into her, forcing his tip into her tight cunt. "FUCK!" The Doctor shouted in surprise, her legs wrapped around him as her body felt a mixture of pain and please. "Should I stop!?!" Ryan asked concerned. "Don't you fucking dare!" She cried out. "Fuck me!" She begged.

Ryan nodded and began to move his hips back and forth, pushing his large, swollen member deeper into her pussy. The Doctor's moans grew louder as Ryan pushed more and more of his cock into her. "Ohhh Doc!" He cried out. "I love this tight, white cunt!" He said moaning. "Shit, shit, shit!" The Doctor shouted biting her lip from the please. "Deeper, faster, I'm... I'm gonna cum Ryan! ohhhhhhh fuck me!" The Doctor gasped, looking up at him, her arms resting over her head. Ryan pulled up his body and slammed his hips into her pussy again, pounding his cock into her. Her hips jerked as she came, her entire body jolting and spasming with each thrust, her face flushing from his cum as he kept pounding into her. Her breasts bounced and shook, making her look even more gorgeous. With a moan, she grabbed Ryan's hips and pulled him into her. Ryan groaned as he felt her breasts push into him.

The Doctor was now fucking him, her pussy grinding into him. His cock pressed into the tight hole. His hips rocked up and down, making her pussy spasm and shudder and moan. His hands were wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Her hips rolled forward into his. Ryan's hips rolled with hers. Both were moaning and gasping with ecstasy. The Doctor's eyes rolled back as wave, after wave of orgasm pushed her over the brink. "I... I'm gonna cum Doctor!" Ryan gasped. "I want it!" The Doctor moaned. "I want to taste it!" She begged, quickly he pulled out and moved up her body, stroking himself furiously as he aimed his cock head at the Doctor's face, ready to cum! He shot his load at her, her mouth wide open. Cum shot into her mouth, covering her tongue. He shot over her face, coating it in a layer of his thick cum.

He collapsed next to her as she quickly swallowed his cum, and began to wipe her cum covered face with the end of her sonic, only to suck the cum off of it. "Hmmmmmmm. This is sooo tasty!" She said smiling over at Ryan, who was laying on the floor panting. "I wonder how it would taste in cookies! Should we make cookies?" She asked. "Maybe Yaz would like them? Should we ask? ... No... Lets make the cookies and then give them to her, and see what she thinks. Hmm?" She peered over and saw Ryan, fast asleep. "Oh well..." She said and smiled at his cock. "I can do it myself." And with that, she grabbed his cock and began to wank it as fast as she could...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)