More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gluehip Gluehip

Where does our story begin?

First person (me and Rachel) both 21

“You suck!” Rachel shouted from the other side of the couch.

“Stop talking about yourself.” I replied smuggly

Victory music played over the TV as I finished the race. Rachel begrudgingly finished soon after, getting 7th place once again.

“How the hell are you so good at Mariokart!?” Rachel shouted as she threw her controller aside.

“Someone’s a sore loser.” I remarked as I stood up to get some food. “Popcorn?”

“Fine.” Rachel agreed as she crossed her arms.

Now, you may be wondering what the deal is here. A date? Best friends? Siblings? It’s actually none. We are friends, but not super close, we hang out maybe once every few months, often consisting of Mariokart.

Although, we did use to be a lot closer in high school, we went on a few dates together but agreed we were better off as friends before drifting apart. But I can’t deny the impure thoughts I’ve had.

Rachel was a fairly attractive woman, but it’s more than that. I have no desire to date her, but the idea of her and her wonderful ass getting naked in my room, the idea of some incredible, no strings attached sex.

Anyway, I’ve put some thought into those things. But she comes over from time to time and we just hang out together, play games, gossip. Whatever.

I came back from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn for us, and Rachel was digging through her purse for something.

“Whatcha lookin for?” I asked while setting the popcorn bowl on the table.

Rachel looked up in surprise and made a strange noise. “Nothing!” She said and hid her purse behind her.

I looked over and saw she was holding some sort of stick in her hand, it looked almost like a pen. “What’s that?”

Rachel blushed slightly and showed it to me, “I found it the other day,” she began, “just like, in the park. I thought it was like a toy or something, but it does stuff.”

“Stuff? What kind of stuff?” I asked, my curiosity piqued.

“Like. Here let me just show you.”

What does Rachel do with the stick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)