More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

First path: Backstory quick summary before the fucking

You are reading from Dr. John White's POV.

I'm going to pick up the story in the middle. If you follow Becky's character path, you'll get more background and a slower build-up. You might benefit from reading her account first, but it's not required. Nevertheless, I still need to bring you up to speed on some things, or the later chapters won't be as hot. This will be fast and jolting, but I want to get on to the good stuff.

  • A player -

"Dr. White." My true last name, but not my actual color. I was tall, black and handsome with a good build and a foreign accent. As a medical resident in his late twenties, I now had prestige. Women came easy to me, and I enjoyed a life of indulgence in sex with a wide variety of women. If I seem arrogant, don't worry. It all come tumbling down soon enough.

  • Bisexual... sort of -

I am not even sure what to call it. Where I grew up, it was fairly normal for men to fuck men, and you weren't called “gay” unless you were the one receiving. I never received. I was a dominant top, and on occasion I liked to slide my cock in a willing male backside, feeling his energy transfer to me as I claimed him, watching him twitch and struggle to accept my very large cock, watching him love it even if it hurt. As I took advantage of the Internet in the U.S., I found my way into the bedroom of couples. I had no idea how many white men wanted their wives to have a BBC, and I loved to give it to them.

  • Becky -

Rebecca Ramya Venkatestan. Half white, half Indian. Who knew she would be the first girl I loved? We hooked up via the Internet. The first time we met after numerous emails, we tried to have sex. It was just not possible. She was a virgin waiting for an arranged marriage, and she was simply too tight, and it hurt too much as I tried to penetrate. Her hymen was thick and intact. She was not my type for sure. The girl was tall and chubby. I liked short, fit, brainless women with everything firm and perky. Becky had giant tits that sagged like crazy. But she was exotic and beautiful.

  • A strange relationship evolves -

We had a connection. We were compatible, and over time, I let her in. After I tried to fuck her, Becky swore off intercourse, now resolved to marry as a virgin, true to her culture. This weird declaration helped us grow together as friends with benefits, just not with every benefit on the menu. The fact that we knew we could not be together paradoxially brought us closer because it took the pressure off. It wasn't exclusive. Becky dated non-Indians as her parents shopped for a husband. I was a player and did my thing, not at all wanting to settle down. But when we didn't have other things to do, we always wanted to spend time together.

  • The best cocksucker on the planet -

I guarantee it. She blew me first. I taught her what I knew, then she began to blow half the county as she dated, never putting her pussy in play, but always leaving her dates satisfied. She loved to suck dick and prided herself on continuous improvement. I'd had many blow jobs over my life, from women and men, and nobody coaxed my semen out like Becky. She in turn had the finest pussy I'd seen. Tight, responsive, and housed by a full bush. I looked at vagina all day every day on the job too, and Becky always got me excited. I made the horny virgin come countless times going down on her. I memorized every detail of her pussy. But there were boundaries. I never fucked her, and she never let anyone else fuck her.

  • The weight comes off -

She was thick when I met her, and that was halfway through her post-college weight loss. Crossfit and discipline in the kitchen got her to her target weight eight months after I met her. It was impressive. Her abs were showing, and she had a well-defined waist. Her tits deflated a bit but were still very large, hanging down lower than they should with big, plump, dark nipples. She was insecure over them, but I loved them just as they are. The best part, other than her fabulous brain of course, was her ass. It was all-world, and she knew it. From chubby to perfection. As the fat melted off, her features, already gorgeous, really shined. Long, black hair, beautiful green eyes from the mixed races, and Becky was a stunner.

  • Successful professionally -

Senior management at a smaller firm by age 23, Becky was a hard worker and technology genius. With the confidence boost from the weight loss and dating experience and her tall 6'1” frame, Becky owned a room when she entered. And now after growing up obese, everyone wanted to fuck her. It was only a matter of time before Becky entered an arranged marriage. Meanwhile, our “relationship” worked even as Becky drained cocks with her talented mouth and prepared to lose her V-card to whatever lucky asshole Indian dude lands her.

  • The sexual tension builds and the love grows, but we never admit it -

I could have fucked her numerous times, if I'd taken advantage. She trusted me, and I her. But I worried if I stuck my cock in her, she'd become like every other woman I'd slept with: soon I'd cast her aside in boredom, because the incredible sexual tension between us would go away. Becky was different, and I wanted her to stay that way. Plus I already loved and cared for her. If she wanted to get to her wedding day with an intact hymen, I wasn't going to be the one to pop her. The problem with that little bit was, she was dangerously close to letting some random loser do it. Becky was very horny and wanted to get laid. The closer she got to putting out, the more it turned me on. For the first time in my life, I was capable of getting jealous over a woman, and I realized every time Becky swallowed another man's load or let the tip of his cock brush against her pussylips (which she made sure to tell me all about), almost sliding in before she stopped the act, it turned me on big time.

  • No PIV -

Her rule. Penis-in-Vagina. This is an acronym you will need to know for this adventure; a code word we used. Becky didn't allow it, but it was the only thing she didn't do. For now, that is. It was a race against time with Becky's horny pussy. Would she cave and have sex before marriage? Would it be with me or one of the random, lucky non-Indians she went out with to bide time and gain experience?

God I wanted to fuck her. I don't think I ever wanted anything more. Nobody, not even women with tons of sexual experience, could turn me on like the virginal Becky. That semi-submissive situation where I was jealous but loved hearing about a woman I was falling for sucking another man's cock... that's important, so keep that in mind for later. Thanks for bearing with me through this intro. Now I will get into it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)