More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

But which one?

First on the left, Aaron.

Alexa never wanted to be her boss' plaything, but Aaron's irresistible charm made it impossible for her to not give in. The scandalous fact that Aaron is also Daniel's boss only made the sex they had so much hotter. For the last year or so, Aaron would spend every day watching the man whose partner he'd just had bent over his desk, with her skirt pulled up and her panties pulled down.

Whilst there were perks to the 'overtime' she worked, Alexa did find Aaron extremely attractive. Despite being nearly old enough to be her father, Aaron kept in good shape, and his soft velvety voice was always a welcome sound to her ears. He was also much more experienced in the bedroom that Daniel, and could somehow summon the stamina of a man half his age. Still, the money Aaron had been welcome. In fact, Alexa had poured most of the funds into the wedding, and she figured the man who funded her dream wedding deserved some compensation.

Ever the gentleman, Aaron wipes his seed off of Alexa with a wet wipe. "Suppose we must get ready for the rehearsal."

"True."

"Shame our last time couldn't be longer." Aaron shoots Alexa a cocky smile. "I'll check if the hallway is clear."

Is the hallway clear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)