More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Cleo Moonlight Cleo Moonlight

What's next?

First Tips and Luscious Lips

gscmar64 tips 40 CGCs
golden_hue tips 40 CGCs
gscmar64 tips 40 CGCs "I'll tip 80CGC to see Cleo take it first!"
golden_hue: I'll tip 40 CGC for Cleo to have it first, but I agree with her that it's unfair for you to be more expensive

"Oh!" BoredBeauty yelps and gives a start as the pink, egg-shaped toy suddenly vibrates in her hand.

"Our first two tips, Cleo!" she smiles happily, "And they tipped for you, my dear!"

"What? That's unfair!" the teal-haired girl complains meekly but her roommate just ignores her protest.

"Only forty CGCs and this lovely girl will —" the platinum blonde advertises before she gets interrupted by a low "Ding!" sound.

"Yay!" BoredBeauty rejoices and blows a kiss into the camera, "Thank you, guys! You won't regret your choice!"

"What...? But... I...," Cleo stammers speechless and wrinkles her brow nervously.

"Come on! You're gonna have fun!" Izzy mutters in attempt to encourage the freckled girl and gives her a nudge.

"Well, Golden Hue," BoredBeauty says after reading the latest comment, "If we do a tip poll, we need to use different tip amounts to differentiate for whom or what you tip."

"But —" the shy girl objects sheepishly but suddenly becomes silent as the platinum blonde opens her mouth and puts the egg-shaped toy inside.

"Hm?" Izzy turns toward her roommate and wraps her light pink lips around the base of the toy's antenna.

"Um... err...," the freckled girl stammers and looks at the blonde who slowly pulls back the Lush.

BoredBeauty's full, glossy lips slide smoothly along the hot pink egg while Cleo's pale face slightly blushes. Just before the toy slips out of Izzy's mouth, she pushes it back and keeps it inside for a few seconds.

"Here you go!" the platinum blonde finally hands the glistening wet sex toy to the shy girl.

The teal-haired girl drops her gaze, but takes the Lush and stands up.

"Where are you going?" BoredBeauty asks as the shy girl walks out of the view.

"To my room...," Cleo replies surprised, "I thought I should... put it in..."

"Of course you should!" the blonde sighs and adds with a low voice, "But the guys tipped to see you putting it in!"

While the timid girl slinks back into view, BoredBeauty draws her attention back to the screen.

gscmar64: Bored_Beauty I'm missing every inch of you darling
golden_hue: oh yeah, I remember her now! I didn't recognized Wild'n'Shy as a person and not, you know, just a text on the screen...

"G-S-C, who said you could call my coochie darling?" BoredBeauty replies with an upset voice before she suddenly laughs.

"Izzy!" Cleo hisses at her straight off, "Don't talk like that!"

"Why...?" the platinum blonde turns her head to the teal-haired girl who stands a few steps diagonally behind her, still holding the egg-shaped toy in her hand.

"What...?" BoredBeauty looks at her speechless before she continues with a high tone, "What's taking you so long?"

"I... err...," the freckled girl stammers and bashfully looks at the carpet all around her feet.

"Just put your hands in your pants, push it inside and get back here!" Izzy sighs and shakes her head in disbelief.

"Oh... of course...," the shy girl murmurs and her expression relaxes a little.

"Or do you need a helping hand?" the blonde offers with a smile.

"No, no, all fine!" the teal-haired answers hastily and her face blushes bright red.

Cleo quickly turns away from Izzy, draws her sweater up a little, hooks her thumb into the waistband of her sweatpants and pulls it away from her stomach. Looking down into her pants, she opens her thighs and slightly squats before shifting the toy down between her legs. BoredBeauty presses her lips together and stifles a laugh while watching the shy girl who puts in the toy awkwardly. After adjusting her clothes, the teal-haired girl turns around and comes back with slightly spread thighs, making Izzy explode with laughter.

"What?" the shy girl asks as she slowly takes a seat beside the blonde.

"You...," BoredBeauty gasps and stifles any further laugh, "You just looked like you've never used a tampon before!"

"I know how to use a tampon!" Cleo hisses at her and adds whispering, "But this thing is much bigger!"

"You're so cute!" Izzy smiles at her before drawing her attention back to the screen.

"Oh, Golden Hue, Wild'n'Shy isn't just one person...," the blonde girl winks into the cam and hugs Cleo with her right arm, "But you get both of us!"

gscmar64: so Cleo how much would i have to tip to get on a date with you. Ask Bored_Beuty how good i am on a date
gscmar64 tips 100 CGCs "Bored_Breauty: Put good word in for me with Cleo please"

"Yeah, he's really a good fuck!" Izzy smiles at the teal-haired girl, "But you've already seen him fucking me..."

"I-za-b —" Cleo raises her voice but suddenly compresses her lips and widens her eyes.

"MMMM!" the shy girl moans, darts her hands to her crotch and squeeze them with her thighs as her whole body tenses.

"Woohoo!" BoredBeauty cheers and watches the girl beside her who trembles all over and squeals with tightly shut eyes.

"Oh, that's really great!" the platinum blonde laughs and blows a kiss into the camera, "Thank you!"

"Oh my gosh!" the shy girl gasps after the toy finally stopped, "It is set way too intense!"

"Come on! It's just perfect!" BoredBeauty assures her, "You'll get used to it soon!"

"Mh," Cleo shrugs her shoulders and looks into her camera before she quickly pulls back her hands from her crotch, blushing.

"Well," Izzy turns to the camera, "To bring it back to your question about dating Cleo..."

"I'm not going to go on a date with that son of a—" the freckled girl clarifies with a testy voice but suddenly stops in the middle of the word.

"Uh... guy," she adds murmuring but folds her arm with ostentation.

"Oh, don't listen to her! She's just a little upset because you voted for her!" BoredBeauty laughs.

"No, I just—" the teal-haired counters, but Izzy cuts her short.

"What she's trying to say is, that she may think about it in the future, but...," the platinum blonde smiles at her roommate and puts an arm around her shoulder.

"Today...," she purrs with a deep voice and presses her breasts against the shy girl's upper arm.

"This sexy girl is...," BoredBeauty whispers, brushes the teal blue hair out of Cleo's face and rests her fingers on her smooth skin.

"All! Mine!" the blonde coos before kissing the freckled girl's cheek.

The shy girl blushes deeply and doesn't move a muscle until Izzy unlocks her lips with a smack.

"But you can tip for her anyway to get her more relaxed!" the platinum blonde grins and nudges her coy roommate.

"Well," she thinks after a few moments, "We wanted to play some Tip Truth Or Dare with you guys."

"In this game, you can ask us questions and if we refuse to answer truthfully we have to perform a dare of your choice," BoredBeauty smiles and adds whispering, "So better think of mean questions to put us on the spot."

"Okay, here are the rules," the blonde starts, "Depending on the kind of question you wanna ask, you have to tip a number of CGCs and choose either me or Cleo to answer."

"So for 15 CGCs you can ask us personal questions and request rather funny dares," she explains, "50 CGCs allows you to ask more intimate questions, like bra size or favorite position in bed, and you can also require erotic dares."

"Later — after a little warm-up...," the platinum blonde continues with an impish smile, "We will add another category with almost no limits where you can come up with naughty questions and dirty dares."

"If the chosen girl thinks that a question or dare is inappropriate for the category, the other one will decide about it," Izzy adds and thinks for a second before she goes on, "You can't ask a question again if it was already refused in favor of a dare... you... can request dares as often as you want... umm... oh... of course you can't ask Cleo a question about me or vice versa."

[Note: Please always state a dare after your question in advance. If the girl answers the question, the dare won't be mentioned in the chapter. Example: "Tip 50 How many boyfriends did you have? (Dare: Kiss Izzy)"]

Balance:
gscmar64: 320 CGCs
golden_hue: 460 CGCs
Wild'n'Shy: 220 CGCs

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)