More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What do we do?

First Things First: Paperwork!

Caspian was in the Viscount's Villa looking through numerous petitions, he was really the only Authority of any real Wealth, Means, Conections or Power after the Breach opened up, so many looked at him to lead. He found A Petition for a Civilian Militia, A Petition to Disband the City Guards Authority, and A Petition to Move Meredith! He authorised the Civilian Militia, fact was they needed it badly, he denied the Request to disband the City Guards Authority, but he just ignored the one about Meredith. But as he remembered what happened he knew he had best take the Vacant Seat of the Viscount to keep Kirkwall Strong and Free like the Marches they inhabited.

So he called in The remaining Nobility, Bran, Aveline, and The remaining Mages and Templars who haven't gonee completely mad, and said since no one wanted the position he would take over as Viscount, the Nobility were pleased they finally had some one to Moan, Piss at, and Whine to, Aveline was happy it was Someone Trustworthy, the Mages and Templars were the happiest of all. His first act as Viscount was to send an Emissary to the Inquisition's Base of Skyhold, He needed Aid, and He needed it Fast. His Second Act was to Send Orders to Starkhaven for His Forces to Aid in Relief efforts.

Caspian Wanted to unite Starkhaven and Kirkwall under his Rule, now the Last time someone tried that, they were assassinated, but with Kirkwall a bigger Shithole than usual, and the Nobles as Stupid and Useless as ever, that wouldn't happen for a good long while. So he Increased relief efforts to the Most troubled of Areas before focusing elsewhere. Furthermore he Instituted a Curfew, An increased number of Patrols, and used his Royal Connections to Bring in more Trade to Kirkwall. He also Increased pay for Relief workers.

Caspian also Decided the First Order of Business for the Relief Efforts Would be For Him to Open up the Ports, The Harbor was So screwed up at the Moment, it was nearly impossible to get Supplies in quickly. That meant one thing, the Merchants Guild. They wanted trade more than just about anyone else, but they didn't want to Have to go theough the hiring process because then every worker would think they were on the Guilds Shortlist or whatever. So he'd have to schedule a meeting with the Guild.

He was Buggered and he was tired, that in mind he fell asleep at his desk.

What does he wake up to?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)