More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by otx otx

Where to begin?

First Night

Belinda woke with a start, gasping. She was lying face-down on her new and not-yet comfortable bed in the new dorm, and there was no way to describe her feeling other than that her crotch ached. She reached down to feel and started shaking when her fingers encountered warmth and wetness. She curled up and groaned quietly, "I peed myself. God I'm such a loser." She hadn't peed herself since she was eleven. But it didn't feel like the thin wetness of pee; it had more of a thick soup-stock texture and it stuck to her fingers. "Oh God no," she whispered, "was I fingering myself in my sleep? That's even worse."

She pulled her hand up and looked at it in the dim moonlight. Her fingers were almost black. A quick sniff confirmed the scent of iron and sex-juice. But her period had only been a week ago!

Belinda rolled out of bed and stood, feeling a stretching ache in her thighs as she got up. There was a slight goosh as more fluid leaked out of her pussy and into her panties. She quickly grabbed a replacement pair from her dresser and headed for the bathroom. Her legs were sore in a funny way, like something had been pressing against her crotch.

Once in the bathroom she did a quick self-survey. There was a damp area at the crotch of her pyjamas, which when pulled down revealed soaked panties with a small blood-spot. The panties came off next; it looked like that one small spot and the splotch on her fingers was all the blood, at least. But her pubic hair was slicked down and there was white liquid seeping from her vee. It gushed past her fingers as she pushed them in to feel herself.

The evidence of her fingers gave Belinda one answer. Her hymen wasn't where it was supposed to be; somehow it had broken. She shook her head; there was no 'somehow' about it. Something had been shoved into her vee at night. Worse yet, the stuff on her leg smelled like her brother's underwear after he'd been...

Belinda sucked in her breath. She'd been . In her sleep. She collapsed to the floor and started to whine.

This wasn't what she'd wanted for her first time; face it, it wasn't what she wanted EVER. She opened her mouth to scream...

...and something went in.

It was fleshy, it was damp, and it was cylindrical. It smelled like the stuff on her panties and now her leg. She tried to slide backwards but her head hit the sink cabinet. The thing pulled partway out then slid back in. She knew what it was; somehow there was an invisible cock in her mouth. She tried to push it back with her tongue but that only made it thrust harder. She tried to turn away but unseen hands grabbed the sides of her head.

She tried to bite down on it but couldn't. Instead the invisible member fucked her mouth mercilessly. The head of it banged against her uvula again and again, trying to push past her gag reflex. It was a minor relief when it suddenly pulled out.

And a stream of cum hosed into her face, stinging her eyes and dripping down onto and into her pyjama top.

That's when Belinda screamed.

What happened after the scream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)