More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What's next?

First Contact: of the synethic kind.

"Unregistered human male detected in domestic pod." A humanoid robot entered the room, it's emotionless gaze focusing as if it were analyzing me... which it probably was.

I silently stared back at the robot, giving it a good look and taking note of the strangely feminine body shape, not that I minded. The machine's full, pouty lips were especially plush, almost as if they were designed to-

"Testicles nearly at maximum capacity, administering oral sex." It chimed, rapidly advancing at me with a sultry, hip-sashaying stride.

"Excuse me?" I took a step back, pressing up against the window as it approached. The robot's clinical white eyes were still examining me, drifting down to my pants. With incredible skill and dexterity, my bottoms were stripped off in an instant, so simple for the female automaton it was like shucking corn. Before I could react, my wrists were locked into it's iron grip.

"Do not resist." It ordered bluntly, slowly and deliberately opening it's sexy lips while nearing my cock. A surge of adrenaline burst through my veins to no avail, I couldn't even budge from the robot's grasp, even as the head of my penis was swallowed up and nursed in a hot, wet mouth.

"Fuuuck." I wheezed, so full of resistance just a few seconds, but with a fresh new perspective as this strange robot gave me a blowjob, in a place that was God knows where. As I stared down, I was lost in the artificial eyes staring back, focusing purely on the pleasure completely soaking around my cock.

"Empty balls, empty minds."

A woman's voice echoed in the room as I narrowed my eyes and searched. Where had it even come from? I couldn't concentrate and let out a satisfied groan when the feminine face of the robot buried itself into my crotch, a slippery, spongy tongue squirming against the underside of my shaft. The mouth felt as real as any woman I had ever known, better even.

"Empty balls, empty minds."

There it was again, the same matra! The room had to have a speaker of some kind, hidden somewhere, definitely something to investigate later. For now, I enjoyed the vacuum suction between my legs trying to drain me... not that I had a choice.

With the gentle sound of whirring mechanical parts, the female robot began sucking faster, a pace that would give a human woman whiplash. Perfectly precise, it's lips flew back to the head of my cock before slamming back down to the root, practically fucking it's own face.

As my sack churned with an impending orgasm, I could see the faintest tilt of the robot's head, as if it could sense the sperm boiling up. With my last ounce of effort, I strained against the metal hands holding me in place, just to try to control the pace of the lips milking me dry and I blew my load.

"Empty balls, empty minds."

The best I could do was rock my hips to meet the unrelenting mouth sucking my jizz out like a straw. The sloppy, wet noises only made me cum harder, rope after rope of my seed shot out, greedily swallowed down a mechanical throat. I could feel the last drops oozing out of my cockhead as the female robot gave my dick an almost worshiping tongue-bath, cleaning it thoroughly.

After finally being released, my legs flopped underneath me from the intense experience and the sexy droid towered over me.

"Unregistered human male subdued." It declared without a hint of emotion. "Delivery to 'Registration' in progress."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)