More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nosperos nosperos

How do you start your day?

First, a little backstory...

Life as a kitten has been good for you. Everyday is a warm parade of treats in bed, naps with Papi, & all the toys a girl could ask for. Even though it was not so long ago, you scarcely ever think about your past life, feeling more like a half-remembered plot from a TV movie. After rising to the top of your field & patenting the discovery that would go on to make you staggeringly rich, you realized that you were thoroughly burnt out & retired on the spot.

"But you're still so young!" your friends would say, "You're in your prime, everybody wants to know what you're going to do next."

"That's fine," you told them, "they can wonder."

"But what are you going to do?"

This question always brought out a smile, as you calmly explained that you would be enjoying your fabulous new wealth while living out your days as a cat.

"While living out your what as a what?!"

Truthfully, anyone who knew you well was not at all surprised by this, given your lifelong propensity for snoozing, snacking, & other feline fondnesses. Even if they thought it was a joke, they could understand that a life of leisure suited you. As for those who didn't know you– well, who doesn't love a good old-fashioned eccentric millionaire?

Of course, a cat always needs a caretaker. That was where Papi came in.

You & Papi had been together long before the fame & fortune came along– part of why you trusted him so much now. At the end of your long work sessions, he would rub your feet while you played games on your phone. He woke you up with breakfast in bed every morning. He laughed at all your weirdest jokes.

He was also completely taken with your body, frequently spending hours with his face buried between your thighs. You had to dress as quickly as you could after a shower, or he would just follow you around the house preventing either one of you from getting anything done.

When you hit the jackpot, figuratively speaking, you weren't immediately sure what to do next. Keep pressing forward? Buy a fancy car?

"Well," Papi laughed, "you always said you wished you could just live life as a kitty. Why not come be an indoor cat with me?"

And that was that. Within a few weeks, all the arrangements were made, & Papi was taking care of you like a good master should. You never had to set an alarm, cook a meal, or worry about a thing.

It didn't hurt that Papi had the best-looking dick you had ever seen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)