More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

What will Buster Girl do?

Fire a rapid shot!

The Metall's helmet stayed down for a moment. The wait was agonizing... Finally, it was too much! Buster Girl pointed her weapon, then fired a few quick shots. The sensation of using her Girl Buster felt a bit... over-stimulating, causing her to gasp. It was pretty clear just from looking at it that Doctor Dolly's mind had been in the gutter when she designed the tool, but firing it just made it that much clearer.

Unfortunately, the attacks bounced harmlessly off of the Metall's helmet, ricocheting around the laboratory as Doctor Light covered his head with both hands and crouched to the ground. "Shoot!" the girl robot complained, unable to believe she'd already made a mistake...

For its part, the Neo Metall didn't miss! Taking advantage of the moment when she had to pause to recharge her buster, the robot hit her with a three shot burst, dealing only a superficial damage.

"Don't be hasty, Buster Girl... Many opponents will have defensive states such as that one. In those cases, unless you have a weapon to break those defenses, you're better off biding your time or focusing on bolstering your own defenses," Doctor Light explained from the background of the dimly lit laboratory.

The damage to her pride was worse than the damage to her body...

((Buster Girl took 5 damage!))

The Neo Metall's helmet is raised!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)