More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Now, To Start The Game, Pick One Of The Following Five Basic Elements: Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Or Wood...

Fire: Passion And Heat

You have told your mother that you want to choose from Fire Type tentacles. Fire types tend to be passionate, aggressive, prone to , (but only against other tentacles, that are not bonded to their mate,) and good at hunting. They also will provide you with a reliable source of flame and heat for your new farm, as all fire types can produce a burst or jet of fire.

Intelligence wise fire types are typically mid-range for tentacles but tend to think quick-but-shallow, responding to changing situations rapidly, but, not thinking about long term consequences.

Elementally, Fire-types are weak against Water and strong against Wood, while being indifferent to Wind and Earth. That said, their attacks tend to be among the most powerful, while their defense is not as good. If Fire Types get into a fight, they need to end it quickly, as they don't have good staying power.

Which Three Tentacle Species/Breeds Do You Get To Choose Between?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)