More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Which Character will you start with?

Fiona Marshawn, A futanari

Fiona blinked as she woke up, her vision was bleary and she saw something above her. She blinked more and her vision cleared up and she saw her parents standing over her. She was confused, "Wh-Where am I?" she asked, her mother placed a hand on her arm.

Fiona was an African-American with a black mother and a white father, her mother inhaled softly, "Fiona... you were involved with your friends and they you to take ." she said.

Fiona blinked the haziness clearing not just in her sight but in her mind. Fiona normally didn't do , she didn't much care for it as she believed one should deal with their problems head on instead of avoiding it. But that had changed, "Ho-how long...?" She asked.

Her father leaned in now, "That was a month ago." he said, "You've been hospitalized for a month, your mind was heavily damaged due to overdose. We had to submit you to an experimental procedure that would rebuild your damaged brain tissue. That had been 3 weeks ago." he informed, Fiona felt tears in her eyes, "What happened?" he asked.

She sniffed her mouth open, trembling, her nose flaring as she sniffed, "T-They found out... about me!" she said, "Th-they took pictures and said they would show everybody if I didn't do them!" she sobbed.

She felt her mother's grip tighten while her father rested his forehead against her and placed a hand on her cheek hushing, "It's alright they were arrested 2 days after you were found." he assured, "The police have the evidence." he said.

Fiona sniffled and gasped with relief and shame, she wasn't a normal girl, no Fiona was a Futanari an individual born with both male and female organs that were fully functioning. Not that she was some great beauty, true she had D-cup breasts, a 30 inch butt, balls as big as walnuts, and a 4 inches long and 1 inch thick cock when soft that grew to 9 inches long and 2 inches thick hard. But for the longest of times she had been embarrassed by her dual gendered nature and had hidden it for all 23 years of her life. Not even her best friends knew about it, but that night it came out by accident, she had been at one of her friends place, and they wanted to try to be 'Bad' so they brought in some of their more addicted buddies. Fiona wanted to leave but druggies her to stay, and when she had went to the bathroom one of them had gone in by accident and snapped a photo. Of course she tried to get the phone but it caused a commotion and her friends saw her. But instead of understanding they accused her for misleading them. Hell her friend from high school worked out why she looked at her at times. Fiona had been attracted to that friend... but of course wouldn't tell... now it was all over. Perhaps they sent it to other people already.

She felt her mother's grip, "Nobody except them know we made sure of that." she said, "My baby I'm glad to have you back." she said softly and leaned in to hug her daughter. Fiona felt light-headed and ashamed she wasn't worthy of this... but she couldn't deny it outright.

She sniffed again, "I'm sorry." she sobbed and she let her tears flow.

-Several Hours later-

Fiona watched as the doctor explained the procedure, "It's a new operation, using stem cells and low-level radiation, we took your damaged brain tissue and bound it to the stem cells." she was confused but nodded in general understanding, "We then gave the cells a pulse of low-level harmless radiation causing the stem cells to enlarge and eventually replace the dead cells with the new stem cells, now since this is an experimental procedure we will have to do some exercises to make sure your brain functions have properly been restored it may take weeks or months we'll have to see how you progress." he said. Fiona nodded in understanding hoping to finish this sooner than later...

Skip to the end of the rehabilitation or... does Fiona attract someone with her dual nature?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)